- Limefitt Park
- White Cross Bay
- Fallbarrow Park
- Availability Check
- Enquiries & Booking
- Special Offers
- The Local Area
- The Lake District
- Let Your Lodge
- Our Partners
Our Local Partners
Waterside Lodge Log Cabin
At a glance :
Free use of the Leisure Facilities at the nearby Low Wood Club included
Two bedroom traditional log cabin holiday lodge
This traditional log cabin is situated in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys one of the prime spots within Limefitt, sitting right on the river bank. It is ideal for couples or families with children and will sleep up to 4 people.
The well proportioned and traditional log cabin accommodation has electric heating and double glazing to ensure a cosy feel all year round.
Outside is an extended and spacious south and west facing deck overlooking Trout Beck river.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs accepted
Open plan lounge and dining area
Delightful open plan lounge and dining area with feature fire place and log effect gas fire. Patio doors open out onto the extended sun deck.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seater fabric sofa and armchair. Pine dining table and 4 chairs. Nest of side tables.
- For your entertainment there is a 32" flat screen Smart TV and DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Mini hi-fi with DAB radio and I-pod docking station, family board games, extensive selection of Lake District walking books and magazines
- Broadband connection via BT home hub (unlimited use)
Well equipped galley kitchen includes :
- gas oven and hob
- fridge with freezer compartment
- kettle, toaster and cafetiere
- ample cutlery and crockery including children’s set
- storage cupboards
Two Bedrooms and shower room
The large master bedroom has a queen sized double divan bed, built in wardrobe and dressing table, and electric thermostatically controlled radiator. Wall mounted TV.
The second bedroom has full sized bunk beds, built in wardrobe with hotel style valuables safe, and electric thermostatically controlled radiator.
Power shower, vanity unit, toilet, shaving point and electric wall mounted heater.
Extended large outside sun deck
A covered veranda runs around the side of the lodge for protection from the elements. The patio doors lead from the
main living area onto a recently extended south and west
facing sun deck affording lovely views.
Trout Beck flows below, providing relaxing background sound.
Patio furniture, parasol and large bench seat are provided
and there is a garden to the side with a barbeque area.
Parking in driveway adjacent to lodge.