Acorn BankFallbarrow Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (With Hot Tub)
Acorn Bank is a modern lodge situated at Fallbarrow Park in an elevated position. It is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in travel cot -can be hired).
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing, offering a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an extended private deck.
Dog friendly - 1 medium sized family dog accepted
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and diner, semi divided from the kitchen.
- Two 2-seater leather sofas, coffee table & occasional table.
- Modern dining table with 4 chairs.
- 42” flat screen Smart TV and DVD player (Hire available from shop at reception).
- Well equipped fitted kitchen, with gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, slim dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster with ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space.
- There is a washing machine in the boiler cupboard.
- 2 Bedrooms with wall mounted tv and fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has double bed with en-suite shower room, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom is twin with narrow beds (2’ 6” wide).
- Family bathroom with full sized bath and over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving
- Large outside two-tier sun deck which wraps around the front and side, with a choice of outdoor seating areas.
- Private Jacuzzi hot tub on the upper deck outside the main patio doors.
- Barbeque: A slab or base is provided but please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Lodge located at L55. There are a significant number of steps to reach the lodge so it may not be suitable for the elderly or infirm. Lodge accommodation on the same ground floor level; One medium dog accepted; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately below the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot will only fit to the side of the double bed in the master bedroom.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2015
A fabulous lodge in the perfect location to explore the Lake District
Sunday 12 November 2017
We had an amazing family weekend away at the lodge it is really comfortable, and it is ideally situated to explore the Lake District and within walking distance of all the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars in Bowness on Windermere. We all loved the hot tub and even though we had a problem with it it was fixed within an hour, great service! We would definitely recommend and hope to return. Julie Richardson, York
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Fabulous break in the Lakes
Friday 20 October 2017
Spent a fabulous week up in the Lakes and this lodge was perfect for us the location is excellent it meant that we didn`t have to drive everywhere. The lodge is a perfect place to come back to after a long day out and being able to relax and unwind it the hot tub made our break even better. Would highly recommend this lodge as was excellent value for money, amazing location and and has a very luxurious feel to it. Louise Phillips, Barrowford
Our stay at Acorn Lodge
Friday 13 October 2017
This was our second time at lodge we have book again for next year hot tub was brilant couldn't fault anything about it would recorment it to any one roll on next August Robert King, Bootle
Friday 29 September 2017
This is a lovely lodge perfect position site is good except for the very small dog walking run. Lodge is close enough to Bowness to walk to the boats, pubs or other lovely walks, dogs welcome in most pubs The lodge and hot tub were fantastic quiet spot up above the lodges around us so nice and private, hot tub is lovely after a walk relaxing with a drink from the bottle of wine that was here to greet us nice touch. Carl Bullivant, Wakefield
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short 2 minute walk of the main centre of the Bowness on Windermere with it's many restaurants, pubs and attractions . This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. Voted the best park in Cumbria it is a great place to stay and relax whilst having everything right on your doorstep.