Badgers HollowWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Badger’s Hollow is a contemporary style lodge, with private hot tub, situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay, a central location within the park. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people, having 2 double beds An infant in a travel cot can also stay.
It has a lovely feel to it, and is complete with full central heating and double-glazing, to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized family dogs.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge & dining area. Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting.
- Patio doors open out onto decking to front and side.
- Comfortable 3-seater leather corner sofa and single armchair. Glass dining table with 4 chairs. 42” wall mounted flat screen TV, with DVD player and surround sound music system. Micro CD/Radio plus Wii and basic handsets (please bring your own games).
- Separate well-equipped galley-style fitted kitchen.
- Gas hob, electric oven, large American-style fridge-freezer, with water cooler & ice-maker, microwave, kettle & toaster, plenty of cutlery & crockery and storage space. Washing machine (in boiler cupboard).
- 2 double Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
- Master ensuite has wall-mounted t.v; ensuite wet room with shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Family bathroom with full sized bath with hand basin and toilet.
- Large outside sundeck with lovely seating area, and to the rear, screened and secluded private hot tub. Patio furniture, chairs and parasol all provided.
- Barbeque: A slab or base is provided but please bring your own disposable barbeque.
- Parking for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Lodge located at Grasmere 30 and accessed by 2 sets of steps to the side and front and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot (can be hired) will only fit into the master bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
From March 1st 2017 we apologise that the complimentary Bath Robes and Slippers, ‘Duck Island’ toiletries, speciality Twining's teas and Kenco coffee will no longer be provided.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: July 2013
OUR ROAD TRIP
Friday 27 October 2017
It was a very nice peaceful few days away really did not want to come home. The lodge was nice, clean and well equipped a dishwasher would have been nice so we could relax more. The only thing that was needed was a mop for the wet room we had to roll towels up to stop the water running into the bedroom. I did like the lodge but I would look at one of the larger ones next time as they seem to have more access room around the hot tubs. We didn't have a grill either in the oven, if there is one we could not use as all the symbols have worn off around the controls. Access to a movie channel or Netflix would have been nice even if you had an additional charge. I took my mum away for a few days after we lost my Dad 3 months ago so we were not interest in going out which most people would probably do it was a chill out holiday, don't get me wrong we had a really great time can't wait till next time, hot tub aarrr!! Debby Jarman, Norden
Lovely place to stay
Monday 23 October 2017
Wednesday 11 October 2017
Along with my husband, daughter, her boyfriend and our dog we all had a wonderful four night stay at Badgers Hollow. It is in a quite location. It is clean, cosy and well equipped including a large American fridge with an ice dispenser which was well used. The hot tub was brilliant and used every day . We were also fortunate to have good weather and sat outside on the patio area.We enjoyed it so much the four nights went over to quickly but we hope to go back next year. Jacqueline Gray, Alnwick
Lovely lodge, everything we needed for a lovely weekend
Monday 2 October 2017
Lovely luxurious lodge
Friday 22 September 2017
Absolutely wonderful stay in this beautiful lodge! Although the weather was not too kind during the week, coming back to such a lovely lodge with the added benefit of the hot tub was superb! Very quiet location on the park which made for a lovely relaxing week. Everything we could possibly need was provided, including the ice dispenser in the huge American style fridge freezer! Would highly recommend this lodge and we will definitely be returning. We would also recommend the on site restaurant - good food and good customer service too. Christine Greenhill, Solihull
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).