Badgers RestLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.3
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with uninterrupted views)
Badgers Rest is situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet and private location at the end of the cul-de-sac. It has an extended deck providing lovely views northwards up the Troutbeck Valley. Ideal for families or couples, sleeping up to 6 people.
Dog Friendly - Up to 2 small/medium dogs accepted
- Bright & airy accommodation with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area, with pitched ceiling and built-in lighting.
- 2 fabric sofas, armchair and foot stool.
- Dining table with 6 leather chairs.
- Feature effect fire place.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with Sky freesat, DVD player, DAB digital radio & CD player, IPOD docking station.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar. Two large skylights flood the lodge with natural light.
- Gas hob and single electric oven, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster coffee maker, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Washer/dryer in the utlility cupboard in the entrance hall.
- 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has double bed, with ensuite shower room, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with full size Twin beds and wall mounted TV.
- Third bedroom with full size twin beds.
- Family bathroom has full size corner bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Patio doors open out onto the front deck and large balcony which extends round the side of the lodge.
- Floor to ceiling picture windows give fantastic views up the Troutbeck Valley.
- Cast iron table and chairs and bistro set are provided.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 13 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Badgers rest lovely location
Friday 2 June 2017
Badgers rest break.
Monday 15 May 2017
A great place for a relaxing break.
Monday 24 April 2017
Friday 21 April 2017
Lodge was clean and spacious. Very well equipped and a nice out look over the playing fields. We had everything we needed for our family of six adults. Good selection of DVDs and books. Would recommend. Sue Baldwin, Nottingham
Superb location, perfect for kids of all ages
Wednesday 19 April 2017
A three night stay at Badgers Rest was fantastic. Excellent spot on the edge of the park, really comfortable lodge boasting breath-taking views of the valley. My son aged 13 loved the space and goals nearby for playing football and my friend's 4 year old loved the zip wire and swings at the park. We enjoyed a beautiful walk which started from behind the pub and led up to give us stunning views of Lake Windermere. The pub on site is really friendly and well staffed - our meal there was very good. Alison Clements, Brighton
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.