Badgers RestLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.3
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with uninterrupted views)
Badgers Rest is situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet and private location at the end of the cul-de-sac. It has an extended deck providing lovely views northwards up the Troutbeck Valley. Ideal for families or couples, sleeping up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
Dog Friendly - Up to 2 small/medium dogs accepted
- Bright & airy accommodation with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area, with pitched ceiling and built-in lighting.
- 2 fabric sofas, armchair and foot stool.
- Dining table with 6 leather chairs.
- Feature effect fire place.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with Sky freesat, DVD player, DAB digital radio & CD player, IPOD docking station.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar. Two large skylights flood the lodge with natural light.
- Gas hob and single electric oven, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster coffee maker, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Washer/dryer in the utlility cupboard in the entrance hall.
- 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has double bed, with ensuite shower room, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with full size twin beds and wall mounted TV.
- Third bedroom with full size twin beds.
- Family bathroom has full size corner bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Patio doors open out onto the front deck and large balcony which extends round the side of the lodge.
- Floor to ceiling picture windows give fantastic views up the Troutbeck Valley.
- Cast iron table and chairs and bistro set are provided.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 13 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
The travel cot will only fit in the master bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
A wonderful break at Badgers Rest Limefitt Park
Friday 22 September 2017
My partner and I wanted a quiet relaxed break where we could take our dog. Badgers Rest at Limefitt Park was perfect for us. The lodge was very comfortable and very well equipped, it was like home from home. The views from the lodge were beautiful and being self catering we could eat in or out depending how we felt. The parks amenities were good with a pub The Haybarn from which we had a couple of meals that we took away to eat in the lodge. There was a reception with small shop that was very handy. The park had a lot of open areas to walk the dog. A lovely holiday which we would highly recommend. Pam Curylo, Derby
Very enjoyable stay we return every each sometimes more than once
Friday 25 August 2017
Lovely lodge with great facilities. The views are amazing we never grow tired of them. Lake District Lodge Holidays are very easy to deal with, there are very professional and always reply to any query within a timely manner. The only downside to the lodge is it is starting to look a little tired and has a little mould in the en-suite. Apart from this no issues. Andrea Poxon, Nottingham
Needs some tlc
Monday 31 July 2017
Lovely peaceful location. Lodge itself needs some tlc. Wallpaper in bigger twin room was torn, mould in ensuite, headboard not even attached and coming to bits as poor quality in bigger twin. Bed linen needs changing as looks old and very well used. Sill on window is off too. General decor could do with a revamp but maybe that's the owners taste but doesn't justify the star rating, neither does the park for that matter. The steps onto the decking (only access route) were just being replaced as we arrived (3pm) reception weren't aware, we found out on arrival to lodge. The guy was lovely but this made it difficult to unpack car as no steps to get in so we had to pass heavy bags etc up to each other. I used to be a 5 star holiday cottage ower myself for 3 years and held a high standard hence these comments. I would have been embarrassed to charge just shy of £600 for this quality of lodge. Im afraid hiking tbe prices up because it's near Windermere shouldn't be allowed without the lodge justifying it. We would return if you put some money into the lodge and clean it up. P.s tbe used bbq and lip balm in drawer must have been an added feature. I also left something which I know is in the lodge but apparently cleaners didn't find it so hopefully your next guests did Lydia Bullivant, Ebchester
Rest at Badges Rest
Wednesday 5 July 2017
Fromstart to finish, we were very happy with all of it . The lodge was lovely and comfortable. Every thing that we needed was there,and the surroundings were impressive. I was fortunate to see the deer and hear the cuckoo. We are hoping to book again for next year Ann Eldred, Pitsford
Badgers rest lovely location
Friday 2 June 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.