Buena VistaLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Buena Vista is a spacious, luxury 2 bed holiday lodge at Limefitt Park. It is located in the Wansfell area of the park and enjoys lovely views.
The lodge will comfortably sleep 4 and has a lovely large outside deck with an open, sunny aspect. The lodge is dog friendly and 2 house trained dogs can stay.
- Centrally heated. Laminate floors to hallway, living and dining area. Carpeted bedrooms.
- Entrance to side of lodge through hallway.
- Opens into a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Living area with feature electric fire.
- One 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas. 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front sun deck.
- For your entertainment there is a 42" Wall mounted TV, DVD player, iPod docking station (lightning connection).
- Oval oak dining table with 6 chairs.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob,built in double electric oven & microwave. Under counter fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Washer/dryer in hallway with storage for coats etc.
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV. Over bed lighting.
- Walk through wardrobe to ensuite shower room with corner 'body' shower, hand basin, vanity unit and WC with soft close seat.
- Twin bedroom with full sized divan beds, bedside table and mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with fitted units. Full width mirror, toilet, vanity unit & WC with soft close seat. Over bath thermostatic shower.
- Large outside decking to 2 sides with rattan patio furniture. Outdoor storage boxes.
Lodge located at Wansfell 13 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 1 car (others can be left at reception).
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of the leisure facilities at Choices Health Club in Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: May 2016
Great fun stay .
Friday 4 August 2017
Definitely a lodge to return to!
Tuesday 11 July 2017
Friday 7 July 2017
The lodge was good size with lovely bathrooms and comfy bed fridge was a bit dirty and crumb on kitchen floor. The outside decking area was fabulous with great views we had a BBQ. Only a ten minute drink to the lake with all shops and restaurants. Amanda Melvin, Gateshead
Fabulous lodge in a fabulous location
Friday 16 June 2017
Our lodge was immaculate, and even though dog friendly there were no dog smells, it just smelt clean and fresh. The outside terrace was huge and perfect for sitting out during the day or in the evening. The bathroom and ensuite were both modern and clean and the bedrooms fabulous, clean and spacious. Tracy Driscoll, Accrington
Monday 29 May 2017
We had a lovely few days at Buena Vista lodge. We were lucky with the weather so enjoyed lots of time outdoors. The lodge was like a home from home: well equipped, spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed the decking and seating area outside. Limefitt park is perfect for families and, as we went out of season, our son has free reign of the adventure playground! He loved the sandpit. Amy Price, Huddersfield
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.