Buena VistaLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Buena Vista is a spacious, luxury 2 bed holiday lodge at Limefitt Park. It is located in the Wansfell area of the park and enjoys lovely views.
The lodge will comfortably sleep 4 (plus an infant in a travel cot) and has a large outside deck with an open, sunny aspect.
The lodge is dog friendly and 2 house trained dogs can stay.
- Centrally heated. Laminate floors to hallway, living and dining area. Carpeted bedrooms.
- Entrance to side of lodge through hallway.
- Opens into a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Living area with feature electric fire.
- One 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas. 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front sun deck.
- For your entertainment there is a 42" Wall mounted TV, DVD player, iPod docking station (lightning connection).
- Oval oak dining table with 6 chairs.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob,built in double electric oven & microwave. Under counter fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Washer/dryer in hallway with storage for coats etc.
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV. Over bed lighting.
- Walk through wardrobe to ensuite shower room with corner 'body' shower, hand basin, vanity unit and WC with soft close seat.
- Twin bedroom with full sized divan beds, bedside table and mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Family bathroom with fitted units. Full width mirror, toilet, vanity unit & WC with soft close seat. Over bath thermostatic shower.
- Large outside decking to 2 sides with rattan patio furniture. Outdoor storage boxes.
Lodge located at Wansfell 13 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 1 car (others can be left at reception).
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of the leisure facilities at Choices Health Club in Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
A travel cot (which can be hired) will fit in either bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: May 2016
Friday 13 October 2017
Lovely lodge in a beautiful location
Wednesday 20 September 2017
Lovely spacious lodge which was well equipped and comfortable. Stunning views and a great location for local attractions. Guest , Dronfield
Our stay at beuna vista
Monday 18 September 2017
We arrived on the 4th september 2017 the lodge was spotless and is so comfortable we take our wee dog Sasha she loves the freedom of the patio doors open and she can roam around the decking ,it has all the facilities you need ie ( washing machine dishwasher) a beautiful bath and shower ensuite in the master bedroom also towels and bed linen are included and a starter pack with all you need to keep the lodge clean.This is our 2nd year and would like to thank the owners for giving up their beautiful lodge so we could have the experience of peace and tranquility ,there is also an onsite inn which does lovely meals and dogs are allowed in .On the whole the lodge is well situated near to the dog park and kids play area and is well maintained ,we went through Lake district holidays and they were wonderful . Karen Ferguson, GLASGOW
Monday 18 September 2017
This is a well positioned Lodge to the rear of the Site and therefore very private, and not overlooked. It offers superb views of the fells from front decking. The furnishings both inside and outside are of high quality, and the Lodge is impeccably clean and well maintained. Added creature comforts and touches like the ipod docking station, dishwasher tablets, and cleaning products add to the experience. When we return to the Lakes this will be our first port of call. Darren Wardman, Leeds
Great fun stay .
Friday 4 August 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.