Cottontail LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
Cottontail is a very spacious 2 bedroom lodge enjoying a quiet position just a few hundred yards from Lake Windermere. It offers high specification accommodation so you can really enjoy a relaxing stay. It will sleep up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
Up to 2 dogs are welcome at Cottontail Lodge
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge through hallway into open plan living and dining area.
- 2 & 3 seater leather sofas.
- Wall mounted 50" TV, DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the spacious front deck. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Fitted kitchen with tile effect flooring. Built in double electric oven, gas hob.
- Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Breakfast bar with stiools. Plenty of storage.
- Carpeted Master bedroom with double bed, fitted furniture, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, TV.
- Ensuite shower room with double width walk in shower, hand basin, vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Fitted dark wood wardrobes and bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor. Over bath thermostatic shower. Toilet, vanity unit, shaving light & WC.
- Main decking to the front of the lodge.Rattan patio furniture.
- Smaller side deck.
Lodge located at Bowness 65. Accessed by 3 stone steps to a short path area and then a further 4 wooden steps to the decking. Accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is raised with one step up and fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 1 car.
A travel cot (provided in the lodge) will only fit in the double bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: April 2017
Beautiful area, excellent site well kept. Good value
Friday 22 September 2017
Would book the same place again, next year probably.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Michael Ebelthite, Cheltenham
End of hols break
Sunday 10 September 2017
Summary of our stay at white cross bay
Monday 4 September 2017
Friday 25 August 2017
Friday 25 August 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).