Cottontail LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
Cottontail is a very spacious 2 bedroom lodge enjoying a quiet position just a few hundred yards from Lake Windermere. It offers high specification accommodation so you can really enjoy a relaxing stay. It will sleep up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
Up to 2 dogs are welcome at Cottontail Lodge
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge through hallway into open plan living and dining area.
- 2 & 3 seater leather sofas.
- Wall mounted 50" TV, DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the spacious front deck. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Fitted kitchen with tile effect flooring. Built in double electric oven, gas hob.
- Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Breakfast bar with stiools. Plenty of storage.
- Carpeted Master bedroom with double bed, fitted furniture, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, TV.
- Ensuite shower room with double width walk in shower, hand basin, vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Fitted dark wood wardrobes and bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor. Over bath thermostatic shower. Toilet, vanity unit, shaving light & WC.
- Main decking to the front of the lodge.Rattan patio furniture.
- Smaller side deck.
Lodge located at Bowness 65. Accessed by 3 stone steps to a short path area and then a further 4 wooden steps to the decking. Accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is raised with one step up and fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 1 car.
A travel cot (provided in the lodge) will only fit in the double bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: April 2017
Friday 10 November 2017
We had a lovely time a cottontail lodge, it was very clean and comfortable. The beds were amazing to sleep in. The location of the lodge is perfect for exploring Windermere and other towns. I would definitely recommend cottontail lodge or booking with laksdistrict lodge holidays, it is very resonablly priced. We will definitely be booking again. Zowie Gleadall, Doncaster
Autumn in the Lakes
Tuesday 31 October 2017
Monday 9 October 2017
Everything you could possible need was here in the lodge. Unfortunately we lost signal on out TV and it was off for 24hrs. Reception did very little to help, and infact seemed very disinterested. We only got help from Chris at the help centre who very kindly came out and put the problem right. Debbie Wilson, Merseyside
Tuesday 3 October 2017
Lovely short break
Friday 29 September 2017
We recently stayed at Cottontail Lodge. It was a lovely proportioned lodge with generous sized bedrooms. Nice cozy fire in the lounge and all mod cons. Very clean and tidy. We have stayed at White Cross bay twice previously and love the proximity to Windermere and Bowness as well as only being a short distance from many other Lake attractions. The onsite facilities are great. We booked via the site owners previously but found a much nicer selection of lodges with Lake District Lodge Holidays for the same price. We would not hesitate to stay again. Guest , Wrexham
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).