Cottontail LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.9
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (NEW to our portfolio April 2017)
Cottontail is a very spacious 2 bedroom lodge enjoying a quiet position just a few hundred yards from Lake Windermere. It offers high specification accommodation so you can really enjoy a relaxing stay.
Up to 2 dogs are welcome at Cottontail Lodge
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge through hallway into open plan living and dining area.
- 2 & 3 seater leather sofas.
- Wall mounted 50" TV, DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the spacious front deck. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Fitted kitchen with tile effect flooring. Built in double electric oven, gas hob.
- Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Breakfast bar with stiools. Plenty of storage.
- Carpeted Master bedroom with king sizede bed, fitted furniture, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, TV.
- Ensuite shower room with double width walk in shower, hand basin, vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Fitted dark wood wardrobes and bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor. Over bath thermostatic shower. Toilet, vanity unit, shaving light & WC.
- Main decking to the front of the lodge.Rattan patio furniture.
- Smaller side deck.
Lodge located at Bowness 65. Accessed by 3 stone steps to a short path area and then a further 4 wooden steps to the decking. Accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is raised with one step up and fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 1 car.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: April 2017
A Wonderful home from home
Tuesday 11 July 2017
A lovely holiday in a lovely lodge.
Monday 3 July 2017
We really enjoyed Cottentail Lodge. We loved the shower in the es suite but had one problem. Not the fault of the lodge. My wife is disabled and couldn't use the shower as she can't stand in showers. Thanks to the help from the staff at Whitecross Baywho solved the problem for us. I tried to buy a plastic stool but could buy one anywhere. I went to reception and mentioned it there , a young lifeguard was on duty and said he would see what he could do. Later on the gentleman who was on night duty brought us a plastic chair she was able to use in the shower. Many thanks to him. Peter Mitchell, Chatham
Monday 26 June 2017
Excellent stay at Cottontail lodge
Friday 16 June 2017
Great lodge for the family clean and a well stocked kitchen. Great ensuite shower and comfy beds. The management company are great and everything is simple to book and they are there on hand if needed Matthew Battersby, Kirkham
Monday 29 May 2017
It was our first time in a lodge & our first holiday with our 1 year old. It was perfect for us. Lodge was lovely & clean had everything we needed and more. Bathrooms & kitchen were lovely. White cross was ideal also as it had an indoor swimming pool for when it rained. It was also very quiet while we were there. It is a walk into Ambleside which would not bother us except the walk is on a very busy main road with a narrow pavement. Would stay again Lisa Kelly, Southport
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).