Elder LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge - NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS
Elder Lodge is beautifully decorated, modern and spacious luxury holiday lodge in an elevated position at Limefitt Park. It has lovely views across the park to the fells beyond. It is located close to the Haybarn Pub and ideal for families or couples and will sleep 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the views across Limefitt.
Elder Lodge is super dog-friendly and a dog is welcome FREE OF CHARGE! (extra dogs at £10 each).
- Utility room with washer dryer, a great space for sorting out pooch!
- Dog towels, toys, poo bags and other doggy goodies are provided.
- Centrally heated and double glazed throughout.
- Front door to the side of lodge leads into a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge has a 2 & 3 seater leather sofa. Feature electric 'glow effect' fire.
- For your entertainment there is 48 inch wall mounted flat screen TV with sound bar, DVD player and hifi system.
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs. Sideboard.
- Double patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge affording nice views.
- Superbly equipped fitted kitchen which includes a built in double electric oven and microwave. Gas hob.
- American style fridge/freezer with water chiller. Integrated dishwasher. Ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Inner hallway leading to two bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, walk in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV. Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds (which can be joined to form a super king sized bed on request). Wall mounted TV.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room, corner shower cubicle.
- Family bathroom (doubling as ensuite to the master bedroom) has a full sized jacuzzi bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet.
- Outside deck with patio furniture.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 5 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available nearby.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.