Elder LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with outside hot tub)
Elder Lodge is beautifully decorated, modern and spacious luxury holiday lodge in an elevated position at Limefitt Park. It has lovely views across the park to the fells beyond. It is located close to the Haybarn Pub and ideal for families or couples and will sleep 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the views across Limefitt. Newly installed outside hot tub.
Elder Lodge is super dog-friendly and a dog is welcome FREE OF CHARGE! (extra dogs at £10 each).
- Utility room with washer dryer, a great space for sorting out pooch!
- Dog towels, toys, poo bags and other doggy goodies are provided.
- Centrally heated and double glazed throughout.
- Front door to the side of lodge leads into a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge has a 2 & 3 seater leather sofa. Feature electric 'glow effect' fire.
- For your entertainment there is 48 inch wall mounted flat screen TV with sound bar, DVD player and hifi system.
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs. Sideboard.
- Double patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge affording nice views.
- Superbly equipped fitted kitchen which includes a built in double electric oven and microwave. Gas hob.
- American style fridge/freezer with water chiller. Integrated dishwasher. Ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Separate utility room with sink unit and storgae cupboards. Excellent drying room for those wet days!
- Inner hallway leading to two bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, walk in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV. Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds (which can be joined to form a super king sized bed on request). Wall mounted TV.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room, corner shower cubicle.
- Family bathroom (doubling as ensuite to the master bedroom) has a full sized jacuzzi bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet.
- Outside deck with patio furniture.
- Private outside hot tub.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 5 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
Friday 14 July 2017
We have been to Limefitt on at least 20 times in different lodges and would say that this is the best and cleanest lodge we have stayed in. superb! Ramon Moore, Accrington
Excellent Lodge And Great Location
Monday 3 July 2017
If you are looking for a lodge that has everything, look no further than Elder Lodge. We loved our stay and so did our dogs. The lodge was spotless and everything you could wish for was provided, even down to treats and toys for the dogs. The location is peaceful but not to far from Windermere. The hot tub provided a way of relaxing after a day spent walking. We will definately be coming back. Carole Agar, Scarborough
Loved it will be back
Monday 26 June 2017
Short Break in the Lakes
Friday 23 June 2017
We have stayed at Limefitt three times now, a great base from which to explore the Lakes. All three times have been enjoyable but Elder Lodge was exceptional. Home from home is a well used phrase, but this really was. All basic kitchen facilities were provided on arrival. Rooms were spacious and well equipped. Situated within a stones throw from the Clubhouse. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Joseph Gilchrist, Macclesfield
Excellent lodge /everything provided
Friday 16 June 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.