Ewe ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Hot Tub
Ewe View is a modern luxury lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park, with lovely views across to the surrounding fells from an elevated and landscaped position. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge.
The lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck with a private, sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
Make your stay extra special by arranging our 'Special Occasions pack' including a bottle of Moet champagne, Thorntons gift box chocolates, ice cubes & bucket - all waiting for you on arrival.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome.
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows looking out onto the outside deck and the views. Pitched ceiling with built in lighting. Patio doors open out onto the large sun deck with views towards the fells.
- Furniture includes comfortable 4 seater fabric corner sofa and armchair, coffee table; dining table with 4 chairs, feature fireplace with electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with Gas oven & hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- 2 Bedrooms: The master bedroom, with double bed, has Walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers leading to an ensuite luxury shower room with toilet and basin. Wall mounted TV.
- At the opposite end of the lodge and separated by the living area is the second bedroom with twin beds fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large and private west facing balcony running to the front & side of the lodge, offering views of the surrounding area. There is a private and secluded sunken Jacuzzi hot tub.
- A barbeque stone or slab is provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
- Patio furniture and loungers are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 9 and accessed by a flight of 6 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level. Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Parking immediately to the front of the lodge (at the bottom of the steps) for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: November 2012
Our stay at Ewe Vew
Friday 21 July 2017
The lodge was lovely and clean on arrival plenty of space for a family of 4. Lots of little extras in the lodge such as tea and coffee. We had a problem with the hot tub and staff came out straight away to fix it. The hotel tub was fantastic after a busy day out walking. We would recommend this lodge to all and hope to return in the future. Thankyou. Lisa Wigzell, Largs
Lovely relaxing break
Friday 7 July 2017
Hot tub was amazing The scenery surrounding the lodge was spectacular. Very clean upon arrival. Well looked after but could do with some of the furnishings updating, such as couches and dining table. All utensils included. Would definitely come back! The actual park has a great dog walking field with is all fenced off. Glenn Somerfield, Sheffield
Monday 12 June 2017
We were so pleased with this cabin we have booked it already for next year. It's very modern, clean and the bedrooms being in opposite ends of the cabin, with their own bathrooms was great for us as we took my dad with us, so he had his own privacy as well as us. The outside decking area is a suntrap and we had amazing weather to enjoy the hot tub and decking area all week. Darren Murphy, Cheshire
Excellent stay at Ewe View
Saturday 27 May 2017
Ewe View was the perfect place to stay for our trip to the Lake District. After a 4 month tour of the Falklands I needed somewhere to relax and feel at home after a long days walk with my wife and the dog. The lodge had a distinct cosy feel and was in excellent order inside. Obviously well looked after and cleaned thoroughly between visits. As an added bonus the hot tub was a pleasure to relax in. I found it was great to sooth the muscles after a lengthy walk all day. The staff at Limefitt Park are friendly and helpful, and access to the park from the M6 is decent. All in all a great stay and many thanks for having us - we will be back again. Mark Holland, Bury St Edmunds
First time in a lodge but won't be our last
Monday 22 May 2017
We thought that the lodge holiday was a fabulous time. Never staying in a lodge before but most definitely will in future. Margareat Hogarth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.