Ewe ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Hot Tub
Ewe View is a modern luxury lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park, with lovely views across to the surrounding fells from an elevated and landscaped position. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
A unique feature is that the bedrooms are at either end of the lodge.
The lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck with a private, sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
Make your stay extra special by arranging our 'Special Occasions pack' including a bottle of Moet champagne, Thorntons gift box chocolates, ice cubes & bucket - all waiting for you on arrival.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome.
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows looking out onto the outside deck and the views. Pitched ceiling with built in lighting. Patio doors open out onto the large sun deck with views towards the fells.
- Furniture includes comfortable 4 seater fabric corner sofa and armchair, coffee table; dining table with 4 chairs, feature fireplace with electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- The contemporary fitted kitchen is well appointed and equipped with Gas oven & hob with 4 rings, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- 2 Bedrooms: The master bedroom, with double bed, has Walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and drawers leading to an ensuite luxury shower room with toilet and basin. Wall mounted TV.
- At the opposite end of the lodge and separated by the living area is the second bedroom with twin beds fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large and private west facing balcony running to the front & side of the lodge, offering views of the surrounding area. There is a private and secluded sunken Jacuzzi hot tub.
- A barbeque stone or slab is provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
- Patio furniture and loungers are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 9 and accessed by a flight of 6 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level. Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Parking immediately to the front of the lodge (at the bottom of the steps) for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
The travel cot provided will only fit into the master bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: November 2012
Monday 11 September 2017
We had a lovely time and love the Haybarn pub/ restaurant . That was an unexpected treat. Kat and Tony were most kind and friendly and made our stay so enjoyable. Kat gave us ideas on where to go and walks to take. She was delightful. We enjoyed the hot tub very much and the location was peaceful and so relaxing. Chara Parraco, Stirling
Very good stay
Monday 11 September 2017
Had a lovely weekend at Ewe view. Good facilities and location. Comfortable accommodation. Hot tub was great. Eleanor Jones, Lutterworth
An Amazing Weeks Stay @ Ewe View
Sunday 3 September 2017
Me my wife, my daughter and our 2 dogs spent an amazing week at Ewe View. Very comfortable homely lodge with everything you could possible need and not forgetting a great hot tub. Everywhere in the local area was dog friendly with several decent pubs/restaurants in walking distance. The site itself is well maintained and lovely and peaceful. I wouldn't hesitate in booking to stay at this lodge and site again. Thanks for a great stay the best holiday we've had in a long time! Chris Atkinson, Rothwell
Friday 11 August 2017
Walking up the steps to Ewe View it looks very welcoming, inside it is lovely and clean and plenty of space. We took two seventeen year olds so the bedrooms at either end worked well, giving each other plenty of space and privacy. The hot tub was lovely, so relaxing, even in the rain well you're wet anyway !! It is in a beautiful location close to the lakes and some lovely walks. We really enjoyed our stay at Ewe View and would recommend this lovely lodge to anyone. Thank you for our stay. John Bower, Launceston
Tuesday 8 August 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.