Fairfield LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.6
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £50 on all stays of 4 nights or more when booked by December 31st 2017. Quote: FAIR50
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
Fairfield is a modern lodge in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. It is ideal for families and couples and sleeps up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well appointed accommodation is spacious, bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a private deck offering pleasant views of the surrounding fells.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- The open plan lounge and diner is fully carpeted, and has 2 fabric sofas (2 & 3 seater) with a beechwood coffee table and a feature wall mounted electric fire. For your entertainment there is a 32" flat screen TV and DVD player on a glass corner unit (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- The dining area has a beechwood gable & 6 chairs
- Double patio doors open onto the front deck.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a microwave, kettle, toaster and ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space. Laminated floor.
- Two Bedrooms - both with plenty of storage space with fitted furnitre and dressing tables. The master bedroom has a double bed and wall-mounted tv; ensuite shower room with double width walk in shower, toilet and basin. The second bedroom is a twin with full sized beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with tap attached shower, vanity unit and toilet. Radiator/towel rail.
- To the front and side is a private, gated sun deck with patio furniture and a parasol for outdoor relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or base will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Lodge located at Kirkstone and is accessed by 5 steps up to the deck then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
If a travel cot is hired it will only fit in the twin bedroom.
For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2015
We enjoyed the cabin it was beautiful like second home very clean also. So peaceful surroundings
Sunday 23 July 2017
Fantastic weekend break
Sunday 16 July 2017
A very pleasant stay in comfortable lodge.
Friday 7 July 2017
On arrival we were surprised to find cleanliness, comfort and facilities of the lodge were far better than what we expected. Although our party consisted of 3 adults, this accommodation is ideal for families with young children. We stayed for only 4 nights but we would have stayed longer if the property was still available.Although the park is not overlooking a lake, its in an ideal location set in beautiful countryside where we went on lovely walks offering excellent views. Also ideal for visiting NT trust sites such as the Beatrix Potter's home and gallery and Wray Castle which has great facilities for children and very pleasant lakeside walks. Only slight negatiave with the property was that the decking could have done with a scrub-up and a lick of paint. And the pub on the sight didn't feel that welcoming; one evening we turned up at 5 past 8pm and were told that they had stopped serving at 8 but,they did offer us a very limited menu where we chose the beef burger option which tasted like one of those cheap value ones you buy in a frozen food shop. The attitude wasn't that friendly and we felt that this was a special favour to us. Otherwise the overall experience of our stay was excellent. Peter Stevens, Rickmansworth
Sunday 25 June 2017
On the whole we found the Lodge acceptable.In our opinion the bed mattresses could do with replacing .The cleanliness was ok but again improvement could be addressed as there were spots of blood on the double bed valance(which was,I,m sure you will agree,a little off putting).If these observations were attended to we would certainly stay in Fairfield Lodge again.When we arrived there was no hot wate rand the boiler was on the blink but after informing the office on Limefitt, i twas soon made good. Barbara Mcdonald, St Michaels Preston
Spring bank break
Tuesday 13 June 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.