Fell ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Fell View is a luxury lodge in the Kirkstone Area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet position with views of the surrounding fells from the deck. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 6 people.
The well appointed and customised accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing for a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a deck to the front and side.
The lodge has been tastefully updated for 2016 with 2 new leather sofas, laminate floor through the living area and hallway and new carpets in the bedrooms.
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Fell View Lodge
- Your spacious open plan lounge and dining area has a pitched pine ceiling and feature fire place with electric fire. Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck with lovely views. Furniture includes comfortable fabric sofa and 2 chairs and a dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV & DVD player.
- The well equipped and superbly appointed fitted kitchen has an island breakfast bar style worktop with bar stools; a single gas oven and hob, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Three Bedrooms - all with fitted wardrobes and drawers:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed; the ensuite shower room with body jet shower, toilet and basin.
- The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck which extends around the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or base will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
May weekend break
Monday 22 May 2017
Peace and quiet
Monday 1 May 2017
2nd time we have stayed in this lodge. Facilities excellent and still as good as the first time we stayed. Think the TV could be bigger for the size of the room (it rained all day Sunday when we were there) but that is the only criticism. Lovely site and the food in the Haybarn was excellent. Hope to return next year and would thoroughly recommend Limefitt Anita O'Dea, Prenton
Sunday 30 April 2017
A weekend away
Monday 10 April 2017
There were 5 of us, all adults, staying at Fell View over a weekend. We were there to celebrate a birthday and get away from the hustle and bustle of urban life, but retain some creature comforts. Fell View certainly delivered, the lodge was superb and the location ideal. With a good pub on site we were able to choose whether to go out to nearby Windermere/Bowness or stay on site. The immediate access to good hill walking paths was excellent. The only negative issue we found was the intermittent network access but as we were there to get away from it all this didn't matter too much. Ben Bloyd, Market Drayton
Cozy homely lodge!
Sunday 26 March 2017
This was our 4th stay at this fantastic lodge we love it! The beds and pillows are so comfortable you have a great sleep! The only downside is the TV is really small for a lodge of it's size could do with at least a 42 inch plasma it rained solid for 2 days so we watched a lot more TV than usual other than that this lodge is perfect and we love it! Sarah Mcdonald, Liverpool
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.