Fell ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Fell View is a luxury lodge in the Kirkstone Area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet position with views of the surrounding fells from the deck. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 6 people.
The well appointed and customised accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing for a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a deck to the front and side.
The lodge has been tastefully updated for 2016 with 2 new leather sofas, laminate floor through the living area and hallway and new carpets in the bedrooms.
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Fell View Lodge
- Your spacious open plan lounge and dining area has a pitched pine ceiling and feature fire place with electric fire. Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck with lovely views. Furniture includes comfortable fabric sofa and 2 chairs and a dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV & DVD player.
- The well equipped and superbly appointed fitted kitchen has an island breakfast bar style worktop with bar stools; a single gas oven and hob, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Three Bedrooms - all with fitted wardrobes and drawers:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed; the ensuite shower room with body jet shower, toilet and basin.
- The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck which extends around the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or base will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
Monday 28 November 2016
Booked lodge for my parents who loved how spacious it was ... a real home from home .. ideal location and excellent views Diane Edwards, Liverpool
Another great stay at this cozy lodge!
Sunday 9 October 2016
Love this lodge it's our 3rd visit to it as its like home from home really cozy and comfy you have a lovely sleep great pillows too! We can't wait for our next visit which will be soon hopefully! Sarah Mcdonald, Liverpool
Lake District getaway
Friday 9 September 2016
Very good but a bit a bit further than we thought?
Monday 25 July 2016
Was an excellent place to stay but a bit further off the beeten track than we thought, as we are old people. Anybody our age without transport would find it a little to far. There is a bus service but it's a long wait. We found that getting a taxi was the best thing to do, if you wanted to go to Windermere and say have a drink. You need good weather to stay at a place like this and luckily we had it. The only other downside is the Internet is not good and your mobile is hopeless as you cannot get a signal. Other than that it's very good. Adrian Broadbent, Sheffield
A good break
Friday 22 July 2016
The lodge was well equipped in a good location. However for me the cleanliness was not great. The patio doors and windows were dirty. The fridge stank and the bathroom and kitchen were very superficially cleaned. The towels stank and we stopped using them. It took us the best part of a day to travel down to the lodge and I couldn't be bothered to complain about the cleanliness because we needed to use the baths and showers asap. Samira Hussain, Luton
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.