Fell ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Dedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Fell View is a luxury lodge in the Kirkstone Area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet position with views of the surrounding fells from the deck. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well appointed and customised accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing for a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a deck to the front and side.
The lodge is tastefully decorated throughout with 2 leather sofas, laminate floor through the living area and hallway and carpets in the bedrooms.
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Fell View Lodge
- Your spacious open plan lounge and dining area has a pitched pine ceiling and feature fire place with electric fire. Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck with lovely views. Furniture includes 2 leather sofas and a dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV & DVD player.
- The well equipped and superbly appointed fitted kitchen has an island breakfast bar style worktop with bar stools; a single gas oven and hob, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Three Bedrooms - all with fitted wardrobes and drawers:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed; the ensuite shower room with body jet shower, toilet and basin.
- The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck which extends around the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or base will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Lodge located at Kikstone 16 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available at reception.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
The travel cot provided will fit into the double and one twin bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Our stay at Fell View, Limefitt Park, - 21-25/08/17
Sunday 10 September 2017
Upon arrival at the cottage on the first day, which was around 4:20 in the afternoon, we found there was a car parked in the rear driveway of the cottage. We then saw a lady coming out of the cottage - we assume it was the cleaner as she stated that she had left something in the dishwasher and was just retrieving it ? We thought nothing of it, (Although we did find it strange that she was there at that time of the day). Until later on in the evening when we came to use the dishwasher. the filter in the dishwasher was out of place and was, in fact,loose in the dishwasher. We did not attempt to rectify this as we were not sure if we would fit it correctly and so we left it as we found it - We in fact washed the dishes by hand for the duration of our stay. On the issue of cleanliness, the general state of the cottage was clean and well maintained, with the exception of the crockery, cutlery etc in the kitchen. We found ourselves having to wash almost everything before we could use it as it did not appear to have been properly cleaned. It may well be that this was due to the fault of the previous tenants. There was also a use tube of toothpaste in the bathroom on the basin counter. Guest , Folkestone
Great stay at Limefitt Park
Sunday 10 September 2017
Really cannot fault Fell View - very clean, comfortable and spacious. There is a lovely walk to Troutbeck Ridge from the site which has fantastic views, and the park is well located for car trips to Ambleside, Windermere and Bowness. Staff were helpful and obliging when we added on an extra person to our booking. Because we were an all female group we had to provide an extra £100 deposit to "hold" in case of damage which was released promptly (although I would think couples and families would be just as likely to cause damage as a same sex group!). Otherwise a positive experience - will definitely stay again! Elizabeth Berry, Johnstone
Wonderful 50th Birthday
Sunday 16 July 2017
Blissful Place to Retreat with Bowness on your doorstep :-)
Friday 30 June 2017
Beautiful location, peaceful but close to the attractions
Monday 5 June 2017
The lodge was excellent, better than expected, well equipped and very comfortable. We arrived early and had no issues checking in given our early arrival. The location was picturesque and enough space between lodges to not feel overcrowded. It was perfect as close to Windemere but gave us the respite we also needed. Andrea Tubb, Solihull
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.