High Borrans, DeneHigh Borrans
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
One Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Dene is a brand new, beautiful 1 bedroom self catering holiday lodge at High Borrans Farm near Windermere. Sited in March 2017 the lodge enjoys lovely south facing views. Tastefully furnished and with lovely fixtures and fittings, the lodge has a traditional log cabin feel with vaulted ceilings. The lodge will sleep 2 people and is ideal for couples (sorry no children).
High Borrans is the perfect place to relax in a totally quiet and peaceful rural Lakeland location yet you are only 10 minutes from the centre of Windermere & Bowness and all the main Central Lakes attractions
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Dene.
- Centrally heated and double glazed.
- Entrance to the side of the lodge with hallway storage.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with wood effect floor throughout.
- Lounge area with 2 seater fabric sofa and armchair. Focal electric fire.
- Patio doors open on to the front veranda.
- Wall mounted TV & DVD player.
- Dining table and 2 chairs.
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen. 4 ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave and slimline dishwasher.
- Bedroom with king sized wooden framed bed, fitted mirrored wardrobe, bedside drawers.
- Ensuite shower room with free standing bath. Walk in cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin & WC. Electric shaving point.
- Outside there is a large sunny veranda with patio furniture.
- Newly installed wifi connection.
Lodge located at High Borrans Farm and accessed by 4 steps to the side and then all on the same ground floor level. Enclosed and gated deck area. Parking immediately to the side of the lodge.
All guests staying at High Borrans have complimentary use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Please note mobile phone signal is patchy in the immediate area. Ideal for the perfect getaway!!
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
will be returning
Sunday 25 June 2017
Thursday 18 May 2017
Lovely accommodation only slightly spoiled by unfortunate occurrences.
Friday 28 April 2017
The lodge was lovely, what with it being a new build, and it shows. Everything was impeccable when we arrived, pristine modern rooms and everything you need for a self catering accommodation. The price for 3 days was a tad on the expensive side, it was £340 for 3 days but only £399 for 7 days, I think it would have been a nice if the fee wasn't so high for a shorter break. The only issue we had with our stay was am unfortunate one, every morning at around 6am we were awoken by a very loud banging on the windows and side of the lodge, at first we didn't know what it was and thought someone was knocking the door in the early morning which startled us. It wasn't until the third day in a row of this happening that we went outside and saw that it was a large bird, for what ever reason, knocking against the lodge every morning. This was a shame because the location was otherwise very peaceful and relaxing, it was unfortunate, but I suppose to be expected in such a rural location. Aside from this we had a lovely stay, about a 10 minute drive from Windermere and the other lakes, the location of High Borrans Farm to get to the lodges was a little tricky to get to, but again is to be expected in a rural location, just something to be mindful about before booking. Guest , Telford
About High Borrans
High Borrans is select development of one bedroom luxury lodges set in a secluded rural location alongside a working farm and yet just 3 miles from the centre of Windermere. It is close to all the main Central Lakes attractions and perfectly situated for walks right from your front door.
For more detailed information about High Borrans please click here.