High Borrans, HazelHigh Borrans
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
One Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Hazel is a brand new, beautiful 1 bedroom self catering holiday lodge at High Borrans Farm near Windermere. Sited in March 2017 the lodge enjoys lovely south facing views. Tastefully furnished and with lovely fixtures and fittings, the lodge has a traditional log cabin feel with vaulted ceilings. The lodge will sleep 2 people and is ideal for couples (sorry no children).
High Borrans is the perfect place to relax in a totally quiet and peaceful rural Lakeland location yet you are only 10 minutes from the centre of Windermere & Bowness and all the main Central Lakes attractions
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Hazel.
- Centrally heated and double glazed.
- Entrance to the side of the lodge with hallway storage.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with wood effect floor throughout.
- Lounge area with 2 seater fabric sofa and armchair. Focal electric fire.
- Patio doors open on to the front veranda.
- Wall mounted TV & DVD player.
- Dining table and 2 chairs.
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen. 4 ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave and slimline dishwasher.
- Bedroom with king sized wooden framed bed, fitted mirrored wardrobe, bedside drawers.
- Ensuite shower room with Victorian style free standing bath. Walk in cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin & WC. Electric shaving point.
- Outside there is a large sunny veranda with patio furniture.
- Newly installed wifi connection.
Lodge located at High Borrans Farm and accessed by 4 steps to the side and then all on the same ground floor level. Enclosed and gated deck area. Parking immediately to the side of the lodge.
All guests staying at High Borrans have complimentary use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Please note mobile phone signal is patchy in the immediate area. Ideal for the perfect getaway!!
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
2 night stay
Monday 13 November 2017
Saturday 11 November 2017
Great Short Stay
Tuesday 10 October 2017
Friday 15 September 2017
A Great Escape from the World
Monday 4 September 2017
This was our first stay in a holiday lodge and we were uncertain what to expect. In the end, we have come away with some wonderful memories and having TRULY escaped the stressful day-to-day of life. The lodges are beautiful, sitting snug just beyond the farm with views of the surrounding hills. Hazel Lodge certainly is beautifully kept, was spotless on arrival and was a lovely home for us during our time exploring the Lake District. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending the lodge to anyone and our only regret was not staying longer! We are already planning our return... Steven Musham, Gateshead
About High Borrans
High Borrans is select development of one bedroom luxury lodges set in a secluded rural location alongside a working farm and yet just 3 miles from the centre of Windermere. It is close to all the main Central Lakes attractions and perfectly situated for walks right from your front door.
For more detailed information about High Borrans please click here.