Jinnyspinner LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Traditional Log Cabin (with riverbank setting)
Jinnyspinner Lodge is a traditional pine lodge in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park - one of the most sought after spots within Limefitt - its a delightful position, sitting right on the river bank above Trout Beck itself, with the sun deck overlooking open fields, with unbroken views towards Troutbeck village and Wansfell Pike.
It is ideally suited for families and will sleep up to six people (please note the 3rd bedroom has bunk beds which may not be suitable for adults).
The well proportioned and traditional log cabin accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a cosy feel all year round. Outside is a spacious southwest facing deck overlooking Trout Beck.
Dog friendly - up to two dogs welcome!
- A lovely, spacious open plan lounge area with a feature fire place and log effect gas fire. Patio doors open out onto the sun deck with open views.
- Furniture includes a comfortable fabric corner sofa and armchair. Modern beech dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Family board games. Lake District walking books and magazines.
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes: gas oven and hob, fridge, table top freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Three Bedrooms all with wardrobes and storage. The larger master bedroom has a king sized bed (5 foot wide) and en-suite shower room with toilet and basin, mirrored vanity unit with shaving point. Wall mounted TV.
- The second bedroom has full sized twin beds and wardrobes with ample storage space. Wall mounted TV.
- The third bedroom has full sized bunk beds (which may not be suitable for some adults) and a wardrobe.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath, over bath thermostatic shower, mirrored vanity unit with shaving point, WC.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large southwest facing deck, affording lovely views across open fields with the relaxing sound of Trout Beck flowing below.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation. Garden area.
- A barbeque slab or stand will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Lodge located at Beckside 37 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Another successful Lakes trip
Friday 17 November 2017
The lodge probably has the best location on the park and is well placed to access this side of the Lake District. Inside provided plenty of space for a family including 2 children and a big dog. Warm and cosy for autumn and a great deck for the summer, that will be private even at busy times in summer (unlike many of the lodges there). Why stay in a timber lodge in the Lakes that trys to look like a semi in the suburbs so the interior whilst dated was spot on for a rural getaway. All clean tidy and well maintained. Great that there is a gate on the deck so those with a dog or small children can open the lodge door and know there is a secure outside space. We will be back to this lodge. Richard Martinson, Banbury
Monday 2 October 2017
Another visit to JinnySpinner, just as cosy,lodge might not be as modern as others we have stayed in, but it's in a superb position by the river, probably the best in the park. Lodge would still benefit from having a washing machine. Limefitt is a lovely park, but it would be greatly improved by replacing The Haybarn with a much better pub. Guest , Darwen
Will definitely be returning
Monday 25 September 2017
Monday 21 August 2017
Lodge was in a beautiful location . And had plenty of room . Would love to stay again .
Friday 11 August 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.