Keswick LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.9
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Keswick Lodge is a modern, luxury lodge situated in an elevated position in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. It is beautifully decorated throughout and offers stylish comfortable accommodation. With a bright spacious interior, it is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. Full central heating and double glazing ensures a comfortable stay all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Keswick Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Attractive wooden floors.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck with views towards the fells.
- Lounge furniture includes 2 comfortable 2 seater brown leather sofas. Coffee table. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky Freesat.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Dark wood fitted kitchen. Island breakfast bar with 2 stools. Ceiling skylight.
- Equipment includes a gas hob and oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Inner hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms which are both carpeted.
- Master bedroom, with double bed, bed side drawers amd dressing table.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room with circular shower cubicle. Shower with overhead rose, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized corner bath (no shower) vanity unit, toilet and basin.
- Private deck to front and side with patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A stone or slab is provided to use a Barbecue. Please bring your own disposables.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 10 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Excellent views from lounge window.
Monday 10 July 2017
Short midweek stay
Friday 16 June 2017
The Lodge was a most enjoyable experience. My wife and I invited my sister-in-law to join uys in a short stay at Keswick whilst she visited from Australia. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well appointed the Lodges were in this resort. I don't think there was anything missing in regard to comfort, cleanliness, amenities and service at the main reception. We experienced a beautiful ambiance in the Lodge.Good location in respect to the Lakes area. Very welcoming to come home to after a busy day out. Hard to comment any negativity in relation to this Lodge. Richard Crick, Cumbernauld
Sunday 28 May 2017
The perfect getaway, peace and quiet abound. Fine scenery and staff lovely without being "in ur face". Feels private and secure and site kept pristine by hardworking staff almost without anyone noticing. Alan Dawson, Galashiels
Beautiful lodge in stunning surroundings
Monday 1 May 2017
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the lodge was, felt pretty new inside & decorated to a high standard. Spotless inside. Loved the fact the master bedroom had on suite and walk in wardrobe! Would definitely recommend. The pub onsite was lively and worth a visit & the park is in a great location... stunning scenery & a good base for exploring the Lake District. Leah Wilson, Aughton
Momrable Trip of my Life
Tuesday 25 April 2017
I would recommend to all of my friends to go and stay at lodge like this. I have really enjoyed and relaxed myself and it is the best trip of my life. I will never forget it. Customer care was excellent, lodge was in a lovely condition, everything was provided in the lodge to spend a smooth and pleasureful days of the trip. I would like to come back again there soon myself . Muhammmad Rauf, Barking
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.