Keswick LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Keswick Lodge is a modern, luxury lodge situated in an elevated position in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. It is beautifully decorated throughout and offers stylish comfortable accommodation. With a bright spacious interior, it is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. Full central heating and double glazing ensures a comfortable stay all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Keswick Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Attractive wooden floors.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck with views towards the fells.
- Lounge furniture includes 2 comfortable 2 seater brown leather sofas. Coffee table. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky Freesat.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Dark wood fitted kitchen. Island breakfast bar with 2 stools. Ceiling skylight.
- Equipment includes a gas hob and oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Inner hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms which are both carpeted.
- Master bedroom, with double bed, bed side drawers amd dressing table.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room with circular shower cubicle. Shower with overhead rose, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized corner bath (no shower) vanity unit, toilet and basin.
- Private deck to front and side with patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A stone or slab is provided to use a Barbecue. Please bring your own disposables.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 10 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
A Great visit to Limefitt Park
Friday 22 September 2017
Limefitt Park is in a good location to be able to explore the lake district. It has helpful and friendly staff and provides a good standard of self catering accommodation. Keswick Lodge is furnished to a high standard and has great views from the wrap around deck. It is a also a quiet park with good basic facilities. Nicholas Sims, Littlehampton
A relaxed comfortable setting, an ideal base to explore the area.
Saturday 16 September 2017
Really pleased with the location of the lodge. There was plenty of space for our party to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The lodge itself was very homely, well equipped and comfortable - a great place to come back to after a good day out. A few small tweaks would send it all into the excellent category: whilst the lodge was generally clean and tidy, the ornaments around the place could have done with a bit of a dust; the towels and bath mats that were provided were tired and had seen better days; and the provision of a small bar of soap (like in a hotel) for hand washing in the bathrooms would not have gone unappreciated. Despite these minor quibbles, we loved the quiet, relaxed location and the comfort of the lodge. It was a great place as a base from which we went out exploring the Lake District, but also as a relaxing place to be in its own right. Unfortunately we missed out on the pub on site, so this will have to be rectified on our next visit, because, yes, we will be back! Karl Reiff, Doncaster
We had a lovely experience at a lovely place, it was great, we enjoyed the cottage and the location.
Thursday 7 September 2017
Monday 14 August 2017
A breath of fresh air
Tuesday 1 August 2017
Our lodge was fantastic, modern, clean and with everything you could need for a short stay. Loved the walk in wardrobe, and the large fridge, and the sun deck too. Guest , Stourbridge
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.