Keswick LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge NEW to our portfolio February 2017
Keswick Lodge is a modern, luxury lodge situated in an elevated position in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. It is beautifully decorated throughout and offers stylish comfortable accommodation. With a bright spacious interior, it is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. Full central heating and double glazing ensures a comfortable stay all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Keswick Lodge.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Attractive wooden floors.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck with views towards the fells.
- Lounge furniture includes 2 comfortable 2 seater brown leather sofas. Coffee table. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and Sky Freesat.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Dark wood fitted kitchen. Island breakfast bar with 2 stools. Ceiling skylight.
- Equipment includes a gas hob and oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Inner hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms which are both carpeted.
- Master bedroom, with double bed, bed side drawers amd dressing table.
- Walk through wardrobe leading to an ensuite shower room with circular shower cubicle. Shower with overhead rose, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized corner bath (no shower) vanity unit, toilet and basin.
- Private deck to front and side with patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A stone or slab is provided to use a Barbecue. Please bring your own disposables.
Lodge located at Kirkstone 10 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Beautiful lodge in stunning surroundings
Monday 1 May 2017
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the lodge was, felt pretty new inside & decorated to a high standard. Spotless inside. Loved the fact the master bedroom had on suite and walk in wardrobe! Would definitely recommend. The pub onsite was lively and worth a visit & the park is in a great location... stunning scenery & a good base for exploring the Lake District. Leah Wilson, Aughton
Momrable Trip of my Life
Tuesday 25 April 2017
I would recommend to all of my friends to go and stay at lodge like this. I have really enjoyed and relaxed myself and it is the best trip of my life. I will never forget it. Customer care was excellent, lodge was in a lovely condition, everything was provided in the lodge to spend a smooth and pleasureful days of the trip. I would like to come back again there soon myself . Muhammmad Rauf, Barking
Beautiful log cabin, ideal location
Monday 24 April 2017
I stayed here with my husband and 2 boys aged 11 & 14. The cabin is lovely, it's very spacious and has a lovely outdoor area which would have been ideal for a barbecue if we'd had the weather. The location is perfect, not far from Windermere and Ambleside. We went a bit further to Keswick (approx 20 miles away). We did plan on eating in the pub on site but just didn't get around to it, it did look like a lovely pub. We had a lovely relaxing family weekend away and couldn't have asked for more from this cabin. Kelly Mccallum, Trimdon Village
Monday 3 April 2017
Lake District retreat
Monday 27 March 2017
Well personally my wife & I have been fortunate to travel the world and see many wonderful things. But occasionally you still get surprised and blown away. This weekend was a late booking with the idea to head to an area of this country that neither of us had visited with our 9 month old. The site was lovely, secure and safe, with handy amenities. When we arrived at the lodge, we were taken back just how lovely it was, Perfect in fact! It had every item you could possibly think of and good quality. We couldn't speak highly enough of it. The highlight being Aira force and Ullswater, this is a must to anyone going to the lakes. The short hike to the waterfall and lake arond was out of this world. Another highlight after visiting Beatrix potter Hill top house, was the lake Tarn Howes, she also donated to the national trust. Back onsite, we enjoyed the pub, it was so convenient for us, for sport and we had dinner Saturday and Sunday there, both nice evenings, with lovely staff. All in all a great weekend & we loved the location and site so much, we are looking to return this summer as we have so much more to explore, but this time I will be taking my road bike too. A great lodge, park & Location. 5 stars. Jamie Standen, Street
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.