Langdale LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three bedroom holiday lodge (with hot tub)
Langdale Lodge is a modern and spacious lodge in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay, with a hot tub. It is centrally heated providing year round comfort. It will sleep up to 6 people, ideal for families and couples. It enjoys an end of cul-de-sac location and is close to all the clubhouse facilities.
Dog Friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- Open Plan lounge and dining area, with furniture including 2 3-seater fabric sofas and a relaxer armchair. Beech Dining table and 6 chairs.
- To the side of the lodge is a large sun deck with hot tub.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted 32" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Feature fire place with electric fire.
- The fitted kitchen is well equipped with gas oven and hob, fridge (with freezer compartment), dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Three Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobe and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a queen sized bed. The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- Family Bathroom: The family sized bathroom serves all the bedrooms and includes an over bath shower, toilet and basin.
- Outside sun deck with hot tub: To the front and side of the lodge is a large deck. Patio furniture and charcoal barbecue for outdoor dining. To the rear is a gated area with the private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
INFANTS: There is insufficient space in any bedroom for a travel cot. A young infant can be accepted by arrangement where sleeping in a moses basket or equivalent.
Friday 17 November 2017
white cross bay
Friday 27 October 2017
Too short a stay
Friday 29 September 2017
The Lodge was lovely, everything was great the only things I didn't appreciate is you cant get in until 3pm on the Monday and you have to be out by 10am on the Friday after you've stripped beds and vaced. This means you only get 3.5 days which makes it rather expensive and too short a stay ! It should be 1pm in and 11am out at the earliest. Michael Brown, Leeds
Tuesday 26 September 2017
The location of this holiday park was very good for getting out and about and seeing the sights of the Lake District Andrew Harrison, Melton Mowbray
Lovely Luxurious stay at Langdale Lodge
Monday 25 September 2017
We found Whitecross Park easily enough, queued briefly for our entrance barrier code, park information, instructions and lodge location. The staff on reception were efficient, quick, helpful and friendly. First impression as we drove up to the Lodge was fantastic, Three large parking spaces for our three cars. We browsed around the lodge and were so pleased with the standards and quality of cleanliness, facilities and equipment. It was all there. Inside and out. We had booked this stay as a 70th birthday celebration for both my husband and I to have the family with us. We were not disappointed, the beds were so comfortable, we really enjoyed our stay the hot tub was one of the highlights of our stay. We used the parks swimming and spa facilities which are really fresh and clean. My husband was no sure of the communal changing but we just got on with it. Our weekend was made special by the glorious Autum weather the sun shone all weekend which covered the lodge all day. A great weekend and would like to return. Marilyn Mckechnie, Gloucester
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).