Langdale LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three bedroom holiday lodge (with hot tub)
Langdale Lodge is a modern and spacious lodge in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay, with a hot tub. It is centrally heated providing year round comfort. It will sleep up to 6 people, ideal for families and couples. It enjoys an end of cul-de-sac location and is close to all the clubhouse facilities.
Dog Friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- Open Plan lounge and dining area, with furniture including 2 3-seater fabric sofas and a relaxer armchair. Beech Dining table and 6 chairs.
- To the side of the lodge is a large sun deck with hot tub.
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted 32" flat screen TV with integrated DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Feature fire place with electric fire.
- The fitted kitchen is well equipped with gas oven and hob, fridge (with freezer compartment), dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Three Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobe and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a queen sized bed. The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- Family Bathroom: The family sized bathroom serves all the bedrooms and includes an over bath shower, toilet and basin.
- Outside sun deck with hot tub: To the front and side of the lodge is a large deck. Patio furniture and charcoal barbecue for outdoor dining. To the rear is a gated area with the private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
INFANTS: There is insufficient space in any bedroom for a travel cot. A young infant can be accepted by arrangement where sleeping in a moses basket or equivalent.
Another fab weekend
Monday 4 September 2017
Once again we had a fab bank holiday weekend at Langdale Lodge. A lovely touch was the bottle of wine waiting for us on arrival. The lodge was clean and fresh. The decor etc is modern and tasteful. There was absolutely everything you needed. We loved the hot tub , it was well used . Nothing but good things to say . A** Karl Clarke, Wakefield
Monday 28 August 2017
Fabulous Langdale lodge
Friday 25 August 2017
Monday 14 August 2017
Saturday 5 August 2017
We enjoyed a lovely stay at this well equipped comfortable lodge. It really was a home from home with a very clean, well equipped kitchen and attractive décor and nice furniture. The bed linen and beds were exceptionally comfortable and the hot tub was lovely and in a nice private location on the spacious decking area. White cross bay has a great location and the children thoroughly enjoyed playing in the arena, it was a nice safe space for them. This is our 3 visit to this park and we would definitely stay here again. Anna Fellingham, Durham
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).