Langrigg LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
This modern contemporary and chic lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay - a central location within the park. The side deck has its own private hot tub. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people.
The well appointed accommodation has a lovely feel, being bright and sumptuous and delightfully furnished. It has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly - up to 1 small family dog welcome
- Open plan lounge and dining area.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seat sofa plus armchair, and Glass dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD & VCR. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Micro CD/DAB Radio hi-fi.
- Bright and well equipped open plan fitted kitchen with roof window. Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space.
- Two bedrooms: both with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. The Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room, with loo, shower, hand basin and heated towel rail.and wall mounted tv.
- The second bedroom has twin beds, and a Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD. (Dvds can be hired from reception)
- The Family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Large outside sun deck
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck with continues around the side of the lodge offering a lovely seated area which catches the sun all day long. To the rear of the side deck is a private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
- Rattan patio furniture, chairs and parasol are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Fantastic family holiday
Sunday 11 June 2017
A great site and beautiful lodge
Saturday 20 May 2017
We enjoyed our stay at langrigg lodge it was equipped with everything you could possibly need.great for our dog also as veranda all enclosed so he couldn't run off. Hope to visit again in the future. Guest , Southport
Fantastic place to relax, unwind and chill
Monday 1 May 2017
Langrigg was excellent
Friday 7 April 2017
Two Adults &two kids 8yrs , 5yrs we loved the lodge excellent location, excellent lodge and hot tub was a favourite for kids and adults. All amenities nearby walking distance the lodge owner provided a guide of local pubs , walks ectopic. So very thoughtful of her. All homely facilities provided in lodge. Recommended highly and will book again for 2018. Dave Singh, Willenhall
Excellent Holliday recommend it to anyone
Monday 12 December 2016
Booked a weekend there and within a week Id already booked our next weekend away there. Best holiday Iv had in ages Shaun Griffith, Ashton Under Lyne
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).