Larchmere LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
4 nights for the price of 3 on midweek stays up to December 15th. Quote: AUT4FOR3
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge
Larchmere Lodge is a comfortable and spacious family friendly holiday lodge in an elevated position in the Applethwaite area of Limefitt Park. A nice, quiet location within Limefitt, it is perfect for families with children or couples looking for a great value stay. It will sleep up to 4 people.
Previously known as Applethwaite Lodge the accommodation has been tastefully refurbished in spring 2015 and is particularly spacious. It has gas central heating and double glazing so offering a comfortable visit all year round. Outside is a small west facing deck.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Larchmere Lodge
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen occupies one side of the lodge.
- With wooden laminate flooring throughout, the furniture includes a stylish leather corner sofa, a leather covered coffee table and foot stool.
- There is a glass topped dining table with 4 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a 48" flat screen TV, DVD player and mini hi-fi. Double patio doors open out onto the deck. There are vertical blinds on all windows.
- The new fitted kitchen is well equipped and includes an electric oven and induction hob, under counter fridge with freezer box, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage cupboards.
- 2 Bedrooms : Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, double divan bed and wardrobe. Dressing table with drawers. Ensuite shower with hand basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 Spacious second bedroom has full sized twin beds with a fitted wardrobe and bedside table. 32" TV in the corner with a play station console and games.
- Family bathroom Full sized bath with over bath shower. Toilet, hand basin and mirror.
- To the front of the lodge is a small deck area with patio set. The patio doors leading from the main living area open out onto this deck.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided - please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking is in driveway adjacent to the lodge.
Monday 18 September 2017
Me and my family stayed at limefitt lodges for the first time it is a brilliant place to stay everyone is so friendly the lodges are beautiful and value for money We are defiantly returning next year and year after that Also you allowed your dogs there that is fantastic. The views are stunning the whole is stunning I would recommend this place to everyone Louise Pagram, Selby
Nice clean lodge, lovely location and good facilities - shame about the wifi
Friday 4 August 2017
The lodge was very clean and had everything we needed. The kids were happy with the PS2 in their room and the zip wire in the site playground which had amazing views of the surrounding hills and valleys and stood next to a river which was shallow enough to paddle in. They were also very excited about the ponies trekking through the site several times a day and were able to see the horses grazing in the field next to the site. The on-site pub was large and did good food and we went to the nearby (ten nimute drive) indoor swimming pool (included in the price) several times during our stay, which also had a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. The site was a short drive from both Ambleside and Windermere with decent shops and restaurants and a cinema. The only downside to the lodge was the lack of Internet access. I couldn't get any 4g access on my phone which i expected, but wifi access was not good, especially in the evenings when we were trying to research where best to go the following day. There were various open access connections but they never seemed to last and we had to keep finding others that were free which was frustrating and time consuming. It would have been better to have just one password protected wifi access for the lodge that was either off or on to save the faffing around. That, however, was our only quibble with a holiday home that in every other way was great. Sara Mcdonnell, Woodford Green
Wednesday 26 July 2017
The location is too far out. Need a car if you want to eat out or go for drink. The pub on the site although very nice and the staff very friendly it was very quiet and quite boring. They do a good breakfast though. The inside of the cabin was quite nice but the exterior needs some maintenance Guest , Leeds
Friday 14 April 2017
Sunday 2 October 2016
Awesome location.Really enjoyed stay with my friends. Nice and peaceful place to get away from city madness. Pawel Wojtkowiak, Leeds
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.