Larchmere LodgeLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £100 on all stays of 7 nights in 2017. Quote: LARCH100
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge
Larchmere Lodge is a comfortable and spacious family friendly holiday lodge in an elevated position in the Applethwaite area of Limefitt Park. A nice, quiet location within Limefitt, it is perfect for families with children or couples looking for a great value stay. It will sleep up to 4 people.
Previously known as Applethwaite Lodge the accommodation has been tastefully refurbished in spring 2015 and is particularly spacious. It has gas central heating and double glazing so offering a comfortable visit all year round. Outside is a small west facing deck.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Larchmere Lodge
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen occupies one side of the lodge.
- With wooden laminate flooring throughout, the furniture includes a stylish leather corner sofa, a leather covered coffee table and foot stool.
- There is a glass topped dining table with 4 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a 48" flat screen TV, DVD player and mini hi-fi. Double patio doors open out onto the deck. There are vertical blinds on all windows.
- The new fitted kitchen is well equipped and includes an electric oven and induction hob, under counter fridge with freezer box, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage cupboards.
- 2 Bedrooms : Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, double divan bed and wardrobe. Dressing table with drawers. Ensuite shower with hand basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 Spacious second bedroom has full sized twin beds with a fitted wardrobe and bedside table. 32" TV in the corner with a play station console and games.
- Family bathroom Full sized bath with over bath shower. Toilet, hand basin and mirror.
- To the front of the lodge is a small deck area with patio set. The patio doors leading from the main living area open out onto this deck.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided - please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking is in driveway adjacent to the lodge.
Friday 14 April 2017
Sunday 2 October 2016
Awesome location.Really enjoyed stay with my friends. Nice and peaceful place to get away from city madness. Pawel Wojtkowiak, Leeds
Fantastic loved the lodge
Sunday 2 October 2016
It is well worth a stay at lachmere lodge as it is clean and comfortable. They have lots of games for the children to keep them entertained and it is near Windermere and Bowness. It is quiet for that relaxing holiday and a fantastic base so you can visit other places of interest in the lakes. The only down fall need a swimming pool on the site for the younger Ones as only small play area for them and a bigger shop on site Andrea Florence, Norton
Fantastic location and great value for money
Friday 9 September 2016
Had a wonderful 3 night stay here, the cabin and clean and well equipped. Some lovely walks on your doorstep too, I recommend Applethwaite Common (middle route) and Ing Bridge. directions for these are in the folder in the cabin. Had a lovely chippy dinner in Windermere after one of the walks, 'Little Chippy' comes highly recommended. All round great cabin, great location! Chris Oldham, Ashton Under Lyne
Larchmere lodge review
Friday 2 September 2016
On arrival I was a little dubious about the cleanliness as the last time I stayed in the lakes, not this site, I spent the first few hours cleaning. I was very impressed with everything about this lodge/site and the cleanliness was spot on, it was very modern and my husband wanted to take the bed home as he had not slept so well in ages. We would defiantly book this lodge again but for a longer period next next. We did something different every day including a good walk to Ambleside direct from the site, I managed this with one arm in pot so was well pleased as I thought Walking was out for me this year. We ate in the pub a couple of times, friendly staff, food very nice, enjoyed by all. Joanna Howard, Hull
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.