Lily TarnWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.5
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £100 on all stays of 3 nights or more taken by January 12th 2018. Quote: LILY£100
< Swipe or press to view images >
Spacious Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
Lily Tarn is a modern and spacious lodge centrally located at White Cross Bay in the Waterside Wood area of the park, just off the main thoroughfare towards the lake. Refurbished for 2017.
The lodge is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 people and uniquely has 2 ensuite bathrooms.
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing which offers a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large deck with a private hot tub.
Dog friendly - 1 small dog welcome (see below)
- From the main hallway you move into a spacious and bright living area.
- The lounge has a high beam effect ceiling.
- Furniture includes a two seater leather sofa and 2 leather armchairs and coffee table. For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player, Humax box and Ipod docking station.
- Feature fire surround with electric log effect fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors open out onto the large front sun deck.
- Kitchen and dining area: Off the lounge is the dining area with an oval table and 4 chairs leading through to a well proportioned and equipped fitted kitchen in beech effect.
- The kitchen is lovely and bright and includes a range style gas oven and hob with hot plate, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils plus generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king size bed with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- There is a 'Jack and Jill' door leading into the main bathroom which doubles as the ensuite.
- The second bedroom has two single beds which can be joined to make a super king sized bed upon request. Range of fitted wardrobes with a dressing table.
- 'Jack and Jill' door leading to an ensuite shower room with vanity unit toilet and sink. This doubles as the toilet off the main hallway.
- The family bathroom (which doubles as the ensuite from the main bedroom) has a full sized bath with shower over, toilet and sink and a shaving point/mirror and heated towel rail.
- Large outside sun deck: Two double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck to the front of the lodge.
- Private and screened jacuzzi hot tub with parasol.The relaxing sound of the stream running to the front of the lodge adds to the experience.
A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
PLEASE NOTE: Any stays booked before January 23rd 2017 with 2 dogs will be honoured.
Friday 6 October 2017
Monday 25 September 2017
Great lodge and well worth the experience
Monday 28 August 2017
Lovely lodge for a family holiday
Friday 25 August 2017
First time we've stayed in a lodge and it was amazing. Lovely and clean and well equipped, lots of room and storage. Being a family with two teenagers two bathrooms was fab!! Plenty of hot water and Hot tub was lovely we used it everyday, little fairy lights in the tree made it so special at night. Gates both ends of the decking meant the dogs could roam safely, with plenty of walking all day they mostly slept. Very quiet site, so could really relax. Definitely would return. Cherie Bettles, Thatcham
Last time visiting :(
Monday 14 August 2017
We've been a returning visitor to Lily Tarn for a number of years now without issue, however this will be our last visit given the policy change by the owners to only allow one dog. Such a shame as we've never had any issues with our dogs and always made sure we fully respected the lodge and it's contents. Although not the most modern/ contemporary in its decor, I love the location of the lodge in that it's right in the middle of the park but private enough too so you can enjoy the hot tub and decking area. We have rebooked for the 6th year running with Lake District Lodge Holidays as they're helpful and always provided a good service to us however it will be with another log cabin Kelley Smith, Leeds
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).