Lingmoor LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Lingmoor Lodge is a modern, luxury holiday lodge in the centrally located Keswick Court area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a quiet private location within a small cul-de-sac and is a short stroll from the Lake. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 6 people and unusually has two double bedrooms.
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large spacious deck with patio furniture which extends around the front of the lodge where there is a private, sunken hot tub.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge area, with a feature fire place with electric fire. Three fabric sofas.
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge. Separate dining area with full sized dining table and 6 chairs. For your entertainment there is a 40" wall mounted flat screen TV (with free sat). DVD player. There is also piped music throughout the lodge.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes: built in electric fan oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Three bedrooms (with two doubles) - Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted wardrobe with an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin and wall mounted TV. The second bedroom also has a double bed, a fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV. The third bedroom has single beds, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside deck: Two sets of double patio doors lead from the main living area onto the outside deck.
- To the side there is private, sunken hot tub.
A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Beautiful place to stay!
Friday 13 October 2017
We spent four nights with the pooch at lingmoor lodge and thoroughly enjoyed it. Spotlessly clean, modern and felt straight at home. Perfect spot in white bay. Nicole Hadley, Whitby
Friday 6 October 2017
The only downside to my stay was the workmen on the lodge next door . This stopped us from using the hot tub during the day because the women in our party felt uncomfortable I couldnt park my car in the place provided because of all the wood and rubbish was dumped in it Richard Kevin Mccutcheon, Bishop Auckland
We would stay again
Saturday 2 September 2017
Home from home
Monday 24 July 2017
Friday 7 July 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).