Lowther BrowLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.6
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save an additional £50 on all stays of 3 night or more booked before 30th June. Quote: LOWTH50
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury holiday lodge is in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a lovely south west facing aspect with views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
Its contemporary, bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck to the front and side.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area. Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 4 seater cream leather corner sofa.Dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Patio doors open out onto the front sun deck with lovely views all around.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has marble work tops and is lovely and bright with ceiling windows.
- Equipment includes, a gas hob and electric single fan oven, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, coffee maker, washer/dryer, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with plenty of storage space, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a double bed, (4 foot 6 inch wide) en-suite luxury shower room with high powered 'body' shower; toilet, wash hand basin and cabinet; electric shaving point.
- The second bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 foot 6 inch wide).
- Bathroom: the family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Large outside sun deck: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south and west facing balcony running to the front and side of the lodge, offering extensive views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A Barbecue slab or rest will be provided. Please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
A great lodge situated on a beautiful park.
Wednesday 10 May 2017
We had a great weekend in Lowther Brow with our dog. the lodge was well equipped and comfortable and the park had great amenities including its own dog friendly pub that did great food and it's own fenced off dog exercising area. Andrea Gratton, Waltham Abbey
A lovely base nestled in the lakes!
Sunday 7 May 2017
First time at this park and it was amazing, we stayed for a short break with family and our Labrador(and it was perfect for him!) we had great weather so we were lucky to see the full park and trips out that are not far away and then we nestled back to the lodge on the evening and relax! Many great things about this stay, the lodge was fantastic and worth the money, limefitt park is perfect for relaxing, the park is great for the children and many walks around the area to see the amazing scenery around! We regularly travel upto the lakes and this is a place we would return too! Emma Tinsley, St Helens
Review of Lowther Brow Lodge
Sunday 2 April 2017
Monday 21 November 2016
Had a lovely break at Lowther Brow, the lodge was beautiful, clean and modern with everything you need. Location was perfect with plenty of walks on your doorstep. Would definitely visit again. Carol Farnan, Wirral
Wonderful introduction to The Lake District
Sunday 13 November 2016
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.