Lowther BrowLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.6
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury holiday lodge is in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a lovely south west facing aspect with views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
Its contemporary, bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck to the front and side.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area. Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 4 seater cream leather corner sofa.Dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Patio doors open out onto the front sun deck with lovely views all around.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has marble work tops and is lovely and bright with ceiling windows.
- Equipment includes, a gas hob and electric single fan oven, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, coffee maker, washer/dryer, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with plenty of storage space, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a double bed, (4 foot 6 inch wide) en-suite luxury shower room with high powered 'body' shower; toilet, wash hand basin and cabinet; electric shaving point.
- The second bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 foot 6 inch wide).
- Bathroom: the family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Large outside sun deck: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south and west facing balcony running to the front and side of the lodge, offering extensive views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A Barbecue slab or rest will be provided. Please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
Friday 11 August 2017
Sunday 16 July 2017
Excellent stay in nice and beautiful location
Monday 10 July 2017
Our family stayed at this place for 2 days, its an excellent accomodation in beautiful location. Lowther Brow was a very clean and tidy, we have all we wanted here. Kid play area is very nice, our kids enjoyed. I strongly recommend this place for all who wanted to visit Windermere and Ullswater lakes. We have covered both these lakes within 2 days by cruise and car. Vamshi Gulapally, Lymm
Wednesday 5 July 2017
Very relaxing break
Friday 30 June 2017
Beautiful lodge in a beautiful location, I would recommend this lodge and to anyone. The park it's self is very well maintained, as was the lodge. The pub on site was really friendly and the views from the beer garden were amazing. The food wasn't great, I would expected the food to be homemade but unfortunately it was your run of the mill pub food. Stacey Kernan, Jersey
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.