Lowther BrowLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.6
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury holiday lodge is in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a lovely south west facing aspect with views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
Its contemporary, bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck to the front and side.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area. Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 4 seater cream leather corner sofa.Dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Patio doors open out onto the front sun deck with lovely views all around.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has marble work tops and is lovely and bright with ceiling windows.
- Equipment includes, a gas hob and electric single fan oven, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, coffee maker, washer/dryer, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with plenty of storage space, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a double bed, (4 foot 6 inch wide) en-suite luxury shower room with high powered 'body' shower; toilet, wash hand basin and cabinet; electric shaving point.
- The second bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 foot 6 inch wide).
- Bathroom: the family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Large outside sun deck: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south and west facing balcony running to the front and side of the lodge, offering extensive views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A Barbecue slab or rest will be provided. Please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
Pros and cons
Friday 8 September 2017
Friday 11 August 2017
Sunday 16 July 2017
Excellent stay in nice and beautiful location
Monday 10 July 2017
Our family stayed at this place for 2 days, its an excellent accomodation in beautiful location. Lowther Brow was a very clean and tidy, we have all we wanted here. Kid play area is very nice, our kids enjoyed. I strongly recommend this place for all who wanted to visit Windermere and Ullswater lakes. We have covered both these lakes within 2 days by cruise and car. Vamshi Gulapally, Lymm
Wednesday 5 July 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.