Mere's Edge LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Outside Hot Tub)
New to our portfolio in 2017 Mere's Edge is a beautiful, modern and spacious holiday lodge located just a few yards from the lakeshore in a quiet part of White Cross Bay. Affording a glimpse of the lake, it is perfect for families or couples and uniquely will sleep up to 7 people (plus an infant in a travel cot) in 3 double bedrooms.
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large spacious deck with patio furniture which extends around the side of the lodge where the outside is located.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Wooden laminate flooring extending through hallway.
- Lounge has a 2 two seater leather sofas plus 2 low backed armchairs. Wall mounted flat screen TV (with integrated DVD player).
- Dining area with solid wood dining table and 8 chairs.
- Patio doors open out onto the large front deck with sunny aspect.
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven and microwave, gas hob, full length fridge and freezer, dishwasher.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Three double bedrooms all carpeted. The master bedroom has a king sized divan bed, fitted wardrobes ansd wall mounted TV with DVD player.
- En-suite shower room with double width shower. Thermostatic body shower, toilet, basin and modular unit.
- Second bedroom with double bed (wooden framed). Fitted wardrobe.
- Third bedroom with double divan bed and single bed. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted TV/DVD.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with body shower, basin on modular unit, toilet and mirror.
- Washer/dryer in outside shed to rear of lodge.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Lake View 6 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
Friday 21 July 2017
Comfortable and complete lodge ideal for a family.We enjoyed a week in this warm and nice lodge. The neighborhood is very quiet and the views from the marina to the lake are wonderful.Our children really enjoyed feeding the ducks and swans that approach the coast. After a day of hiking or visiting the area,the hot tub was a relax. We enjoyed this very much In other way ,we found everything you need to cook, also hair dryer for the women of the family! We understand that by the constant use there were a few minimum details to fix, but nothing important that prevents enjoy the holiday. Definitely we would love to comeback. Recommendable Rubens Rivero, Dumfries
Saturday 15 July 2017
A weeks break with our dogs in June
Friday 23 June 2017
Very pleased with the cognition of the lodge, everything had been catered for and some great outdoor space with decking and large seating area which captures the sun. The hot tub was a welcome relief after walking all day with our two dogs. The lodge does get a bit warm when the good weather appears so a couple of standing fans maybe of benefit. The site shop was well stocked and a carryout service is available from the restaurant. Will definately return to this lodge when we visit in the future. Gary Petersen, Grangemouth
Friday 16 June 2017
Beautiful place the only thing you have to wish for is the weather.
Monday 5 June 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).