Mere's Edge LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £125 on all midweek stays of 4 nights taken by January 12th 2018. Quote: MED125
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Outside Hot Tub)
Mere's Edge is a modern and spacious holiday lodge located just a few yards from the lakeshore in a quiet part of White Cross Bay. Affording a glimpse of the lake, it is perfect for families or couples and uniquely will sleep up to 7 people (plus an infant in a travel cot) in 3 double bedrooms.
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large spacious deck with patio furniture which extends around the side of the lodge where the outside is located.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Wooden laminate flooring extending through hallway.
- Lounge has a 2 two seater leather sofas plus 2 low backed armchairs. Wall mounted flat screen TV (with integrated DVD player).
- Dining area with solid wood dining table and 8 chairs.
- Patio doors open out onto the large front deck with sunny aspect.
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven and microwave, gas hob, full length fridge and freezer, dishwasher.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Three double bedrooms all carpeted. The master bedroom has a king sized divan bed, fitted wardrobes ansd wall mounted TV with DVD player.
- En-suite shower room with double width shower. Thermostatic body shower, toilet, basin and modular unit.
- Second bedroom with double bed (wooden framed). Fitted wardrobe.
- Third bedroom with double divan bed and single bed. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted TV/DVD.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with body shower, basin on modular unit, toilet and mirror.
- Washer/dryer in outside shed to rear of lodge.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Lake View 6 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
Great little gem
Monday 20 November 2017
Family 70th birthday celebration
Sunday 19 November 2017
Had a great break. The lodge is in a nice quiet location close to the lake. In a great spot for launching our canoe. We used the swimming pool on site once, but found it a bit inconvenient having to book in advance. We took our dog and found the enclosed decking really convenient. As you are not allowed to leave your dog unattended in the lodge and the restaurant on site does not allow dogs inside, we found eating off site was the only option if you didn't fancy cooking. We can highly recommend the queens head at troutbeck. It's approx. 10 mins away and very dog friendly. The hot tub made our holiday more enjjoyable. Julie Walton, Preston
Good few days
Sunday 22 October 2017
Our stay at mere,s edge lodge was enjoyable and the position of the lodge was perfect just a stone through from the marina. Lodge is very modern but does need a little tlc and my granddaughter and her friend loved the hot tub. White cross bay is a great location for a base to explore the surrounding area and the holiday park is very well kept.Only other thing is the 10 am checkout time for 6 people all getting up and organised. If there are no new guests arriving that afternoon maybe a later checkout could be offered. Thanks for a great stay. Harry Blair, Larbert
Monday 18 September 2017
Friday 15 September 2017
Beautiful lodge in fantastic location, hot tub a good size and quite private lovely decking / seating area lodge has everything needed for a home from home break. Whitecross Bay is a lovely park near Windermere good location for exploring the Lake District. Only negative would be that the hot tub could do with some sort of canopy so it can still be used when it's raining. Would highly recommend Meres Edge. Adam Hill, Consett
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).