Mere's Edge LodgeWhite Cross Bay
No reviews yet
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £75 on all stays of 4 nights or more when booked before April 30th. Quote: EDGE£75
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three bedroom modern, holiday lodge (with outside hot tub) NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS
New to our portfolio in 2017 Mere's Edge is a beautiful, modern and spacious holiday lodge located just a few yards from the lakeshore in a quiet part of White Cross Bay. Affording a glimpse of the lake, it is perfect for families or couples and uniquely will sleep up to 7 people (plus an infant in a travel cot) in 3 double bedrooms.
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large spacious deck with patio furniture which extends around the side of the lodge where the outside is located.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Wooden laminate flooring extending through hallway.
- Lounge has a 2 two seater leather sofas plus 2 low backed armchairs. Wall mounted flat screen TV (with integrated DVD player).
- Dining area with solid wood dining table and 8 chairs.
- Patio doors open out onto the large front deck with sunny aspect.
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven and microwave, gas hob, full length fridge and freezer, dishwasher.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Three double bedrooms all carpeted. The master bedroom has a king sized divan bed, fitted wardrobes ansd wall mounted TV with DVD player.
- En-suite shower room with double width shower. Thermostatic body shower, toilet, basin and modular unit.
- Second bedroom with double bed (wooden framed). Fitted wardrobe.
- Third bedroom with double divan bed and single bed. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted TV/DVD.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with body shower, basin on modular unit, toilet and mirror.
- Washer/dryer in outside shed to rear of lodge.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Lake View 6 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).