Mere LodgeFallbarrow Park
Average Rating: 4.9
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Stunning Lake View
This beautifully decorated and furnished, luxury holiday lodge was brand new in 2016 and enjoys simply stunning views across Windermere from it's lake front position. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. There is quality wooden furniture and doors throughout.
The well proportioned accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the lovely views across the lake.
Dogs welcome - 2 small dogs or 1 medium dog accepted at Mere Lodge
- Side entrance to lodge into hallway.
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge has full length picture windows affording a stunning lake view.
- 2 & 3 seater fabric sofa. Coffee table. Wall mounted 42" flat screen TV. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a Blu Ray DVD player plus Panasonic CD/DAB unit (with bluetooth connectivity)
- Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs. Double patio doors open out onto the side deck.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has white units and doors.
- Equipment includes: built in electric oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Island sink and preparation area with drawers.
- Hallway leading to two bedrooms. Washer/dryer in boiler cupboard.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- Luxury en-suite shower room with walk in shower. Toilet, basin and vanity unit. Chrome radiator/towel rail.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds. Bedside drawer and free standing wardrobe.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath, thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls. Toilet, basin and mirror.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at L6 and accessed by 7 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front right hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a designated parking space opposite the lodge.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Mere Lodge.
All guests staying at Fallbarrow Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Friday 21 July 2017
We have stayed in fallbarrow for over 10 years now. We have been disappointed with our last two visits which we booked through the park and went elsewhere last year, gave into pressure from kids to go back and so glad we did and that we booked through your company. Communication was fantastic and informative. We didn't have to contact yourselves at all as we were contacted in advance with all info we needed. The location was fabulous as was the lodge we couldn't have asked for more. Every eventuality was catered for we didn't want to leave the lodge. Can't wait to come back. Joseph Cassidy, Coatbridge
Amazing lodge with amazing views
Monday 10 July 2017
Stunning lodge in a perfect location for our short family break!
Sunday 9 July 2017
What a stunning lodge throughout! It felt as comfortable as home but as immaculate as luxury hotel room too! The kitchen had everything you could possibly need and the shower in the ensuite was amazing! I loved the fact we could sit and watch the children feeding the ducks and geese from the lounge window. The view was beautiful to watch as the sun sets and all the ducks go to bed on the island opposite. I think I could quite happily live in Mere lodge instead of my home! Sadly the heat wave broke and the weather was a bit cool but it didn't ruin our fun as we still hired a boat on the Lake, visited Beatrix Potter's house and had a great time at Brockhole too. The fact you can stroll into Bowness for dinner or the shops was perfect too. Highly recommend this lodge to anyone and especially families. Thank you so much. Katie, Dave, Rebecca & Thomas Leeming Katie Leeming, Nottingham
Friday 30 June 2017
We've been going to Falbarrow for the past 5 years and staying in the touring area so we were familiar with the site and area. The lodge is situated right on the shore of lake Windermere, the views are fantastic, you would never tire of the view. The lodge itself was very well equipped with all that you would need, its a real home from home. Decor is modern and clean, with plenty of storage etc. Both bathrooms are modern and clean. The park is ideally situated in Bowness and its lovely to have a walk down in the evening. We will definitely be booking again for next year, highly recommended you will not be disappointed. Guest , Holyhead
A perfect weekend away
Monday 5 June 2017
We spent the weekend at mere lodge recently. On arrival check in was fast and easy and we were given clear directions to the lodge. The lodge itself is a few minutes walk fro the onsite bar, restaurant and shop and is right on the edge on the lakeside. In our opinion it was the best situated lodge on the whole site. Once inside the lodge we were blown away by the interior and the view from the full length windows. Two good sized bedrooms, one en suite with a rainfall shower. Everything that we could possibly need was provided - towels, a well equipped kitchen, a washer dryer. Even board games, dvds and books which was a nice touch. The weather was lovely during our stay so we enjoyed news on the decking looking out over the lake. The on site shop was well equipped and the bar,restaurant and deli are recently renovated and a lovely place to eat or enjoy a few drinks. We loved our stay so much we have booked the same lodge for next year within an hour of returning home. 10/10. Couldn't fault a thing. Steven Mcmullen, Workington
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short 2 minute walk of the main centre of the Bowness on Windermere with it's many restaurants, pubs and attractions . This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. Voted the best park in Cumbria it is a great place to stay and relax whilst having everything right on your doorstep.