Mere LodgeFallbarrow Park
Average Rating: 4.9
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Stunning Lake View
This beautifully decorated and furnished, luxury holiday lodge was brand new in 2016 and enjoys simply stunning views across Windermere from it's lake front position. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. There is quality wooden furniture and doors throughout.
The well proportioned accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the lovely views across the lake.
Dogs welcome - 2 small dogs or 1 medium dog accepted at Mere Lodge
- Side entrance to lodge into hallway.
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge has full length picture windows affording a stunning lake view.
- 2 & 3 seater fabric sofa. Coffee table. Wall mounted 42" flat screen TV. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a Blu Ray DVD player plus Panasonic CD/DAB unit (with bluetooth connectivity)
- Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs. Double patio doors open out onto the side deck.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has white units and doors.
- Equipment includes: built in electric oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Island sink and preparation area with drawers.
- Hallway leading to two bedrooms. Washer/dryer in boiler cupboard.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- Luxury en-suite shower room with walk in shower. Toilet, basin and vanity unit. Chrome radiator/towel rail.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds. Bedside drawer and free standing wardrobe.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath, thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls. Toilet, basin and mirror.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at L6 and accessed by 7 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front right hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a designated parking space opposite the lodge.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Mere Lodge.
All guests staying at Fallbarrow Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Friday 22 September 2017
FIrst time visit to the Lake District
Friday 8 September 2017
A truly amazing experience while staying in the Mere Lodge. The lodge was extremely clean and tidy, very warm with lovely views looking out over the lake. The quality of the Lodge itself was of a very high standard with lovely touches throughout, the owners should be very proud. The park itself is very nice with lovely facilities on site for children and adults, we would certainly like to return again in the near future! Adrian Martyn, Ash
First stay, won't be the last!
Friday 25 August 2017
What an absolute joy to come across this self catering lodge. My number one priority for any self catering stay is cleanliness and Mere Lodge certainly lived up to that. Quality kitchen equipment, thick fluffy towels and nice furnishings, every need catered for. We enjoyed Mere Lodge so much that once home, we booked another break for next year. Guest , Preston
Lovely Stay at mere Lodge
Monday 21 August 2017
I had a lovely stay at Mere Lodge. I have stayed at Fallbarrow before but having a lodge next to the lake is just wonderful. We had great weather as well, but even when it rained we all just enjoyed the view from the lodge which was stunning. Took loads of photos at different times of the day and it has been great looking back on these. Looking forward to a return visit. Lodge was clean and had everything we needed. The location of the park in Bowness, means you can leave your car and easily get about and walk to the Town and all the local shops and eating places. While in your lodge you feel miles away from the busy world just round the corner. Lots to do locally, boat trips and water sports, walking and general tourist bits. Good places to eat and a good variety in Bowness. Regarding Lodge I would only make one suggestion and that is to have a welcome pack of some coffee and sugar would be nice for arrival. I will be back. Loved our stay. P. Pauline Young, Norwich
Friday 21 July 2017
We have stayed in fallbarrow for over 10 years now. We have been disappointed with our last two visits which we booked through the park and went elsewhere last year, gave into pressure from kids to go back and so glad we did and that we booked through your company. Communication was fantastic and informative. We didn't have to contact yourselves at all as we were contacted in advance with all info we needed. The location was fabulous as was the lodge we couldn't have asked for more. Every eventuality was catered for we didn't want to leave the lodge. Can't wait to come back. Joseph Cassidy, Coatbridge
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short 2 minute walk of the main centre of the Bowness on Windermere with it's many restaurants, pubs and attractions . This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. Voted the best park in Cumbria it is a great place to stay and relax whilst having everything right on your doorstep.