Mere LodgeFallbarrow Park
Average Rating: 4.9
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Stunning Lake View - NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS
We are delighted to add the stunning Mere Lodge at Fallbarrow Park to our portfolio of lodges.
This beautifully decorated and furnished, luxury holiday lodge was brand new in 2016 and enjoys simply stunning views across Windermere from it's lake front position. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. There is quality wooden furniture and doors throughout.
The well proportioned accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the lovely views across the lake.
Dogs welcome - 2 small dogs or 1 medium dog accepted at Mere Lodge
- Side entrance to lodge into hallway.
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge has full length picture windows affording a stunning lake view.
- 2 & 3 seater fabric sofa. Coffee table. Wall mounted 42" flat screen TV. Feature electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a Blu Ray DVD player plus Panasonic CD/DAB unit (with bluetooth connectivity)
- Dining area with dining table and 4 chairs. Double patio doors open out onto the side deck.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has white units and doors.
- Equipment includes: built in electric oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Island sink and preparation area with drawers.
- Hallway leading to two bedrooms. Washer/dryer in boiler cupboard.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- Luxury en-suite shower room with walk in shower. Toilet, basin and vanity unit. Chrome radiator/towel rail.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds. Bedside drawer and free standing wardrobe.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath, thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls. Toilet, basin and mirror.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at L6 and accessed by 7 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front right hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a designated parking space opposite the lodge.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Mere Lodge.
All guests staying at Fallbarrow Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
Friday 14 April 2017
The location of Mere Lodge was absolutely fantastic. It was situated within walking distance of Bowness on Windermere, therefore you didn't need to take your car out if you didn't want to. The view from the lodge was stunning, waking up to that every morning was a real treat. The ducks, geese and swans provided great entertainment for the kids. The lodge was immaculate, very comfortable and had everything that we required. I would definitely recommend to other people. Kerry Cumming, Hawick
A Great Holiday Location
Friday 31 March 2017
A spacious lodge with all the facilities, overlooking stunning views of the Lake and mountains, this made for a relaxing short break with excellent pubs and restaurants in nearby Bowness. We will definitely be returning. Garry Fishwick, Chorley
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short 2 minute walk of the main centre of the Bowness on Windermere with it's many restaurants, pubs and attractions . This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. Voted the best park in Cumbria it is a great place to stay and relax whilst having everything right on your doorstep.