Mountain ViewWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bed Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Lake View)
Mountain View is a modern and stylish, luxury holiday lodge in the very popular Pony Meadow area of White Cross Bay close to the lake. It enjoys views across Windermere towards the mountains beyond from an elevated pitch. There's a fabulous view from the deck and lounge window.
The lodge is ideal for families or couples staying together and will sleep up to 6 people. The well proportioned, spacious accommodation is finished to a high standard. Mountain View has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay all year round.
To the front and side is a large spacious deck with patio furniture and lake and mountain views.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome.
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge area with large windows and wonderful lake and mountain views.
- Wooden flooring, feature fire place with electric fire.
- Two two-seater leather sofas and an armchair. Bi-fold doors open out onto the side deck with double patio doors opening to the front.
- Separate dining area with full sized wooden dining table and 6 chairs. For your entertainment there is a 37" wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped and superbly appointed luxury Kitchen, with built in electric double oven, gas hob, built-in fridge and freezer, integrated microwave, dishwasher, kettle & toaster, plenty of storage space.
- Three Bedrooms and shower room: The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- En-suite shower room including toilet, basin and vanity unit. Heated towel rail.
- The second bedroom has two twin beds, fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- The third bedroom has full sized bunk beds.
- The family sized shower room has a double walk in shower. Vanity unit with shaving point, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- Bi-fold doors lead from the main living area onto the outside deck with lake and mountain views. Rattan tables and chairs are provided for relaxation.
- A barbecue slab or rest will be provided - please bring your own disposable bbq.
Parking to the front and side of the lodge for 2 cars. There is woodland to the rear of the lodge.
Monday 2 October 2017
Don't know who cleaned /prepared the lodge for our arrival, but they deserve a special thanks. the lodge was like a show home. The only negative aspect was upon arrival I climbed the steps to the outside decking area and gained 12 pairs of legs going in 25 different directions. upon gaining my balance I noticed on my second foray up the steps a small notice warning of the slippery nature of a wet deck. Please either use a nonslip material on the deck and stairs similiar to my daughter's lodge, or enlarge the warning sign. As we were attending a wedding I only sampled the breakfast in the site restaurant, it was excellent as was the service and cleanliness. Graeme Wright, Workington
Five night stay in Mountain View lodge
Friday 8 September 2017
Lovely break away with my family,we stayed in two lodges which were both lovely,I stayed in Mountain view which was perfect, Lovely well equipped kitchen,comfortable furnishings,two bathrooms and also a view of the lake.Decking area and garden furniture ideal for eating al fresco dining.White Cross Bay is a lovely park,the kids enjoyed the pool and playing in the park in the evening. William Rogers, Neston
Wonderful holiday in a beautiful lodge
Sunday 3 September 2017
Perfect cosy lodge overlooking the lake.
Saturday 29 July 2017
The lodge was clean and very comfortable and the out door space was bigger than expected with comfy loungers and a large table. The tv in the living room had a dvd which was a bonus. We could not find fault with this accomodation. We were so pleased with it especially how clean it was considering it took dogs. Only issue we had was finding space in the cupboards to store groceries. But we had a shuffel about and managed. The park itself it perfect. The complex is small but that is what we wanted. No hussel and bussel. Great outdoor parks for the kids. And and a kids club house with various activities for all ages. Well recommed a trip to Brockhole. 1 min drive left as you come out of the park. We spent 3 days there in glorious sunshine and it was amazing x Victoria Corrigan, Durham
Mountain View thoughts
Tuesday 11 July 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).