Ramblers RestLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Ramblers Rest is situated in the Pinewood area of Limefitt Park, a delightful location, with magnificent views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an enclosed sun deck.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area, with full length windows looking out across to the fells beyond. Pitched ceiling with pine clad walls add to the traditional log cabin feel.
- Furniture includes a 2 seater fabric sofas and two armchairs. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a wall mounted flat screen TV. DVD player. DAB radio. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Feature fire place with electric fire.
- Broadband connection via BT home hub (unlimited use).
- Kitchen: The contemporary fitted kitchen is bright, well appointed and equipped, with gas hob with 4 rings & fan assisted electric oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and drawers. En-suite luxury shower room with toilet and basin; wall mounted 32" TV/DVD. The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe. Wall mounted 19" TVD/DVD with PS2 and games.
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, with fabulous views of the surrounding area. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A slab or stone will be provided: please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to the lodge.
Needs a couple of extras
Sunday 17 September 2017
A couple of things tea coffee sugar cannister would make it better foil for oven trays left enough washing up liquid for about 2 washes on arrival we was early and went into office to get fob for gate to be informed we couldn't have it until 2 of clock which we sat outside and waited said we could go through and the hay barn would be open for food and drinks as we could not go into lodge while 3 on arrival at haybarn it was shut and informed by someone in another log cabin it did not open while 5 so we drove round to our cabin to then realise that reception had kept our booking form with our code on to get key so then we had to go back to reception for form on which I informed them that we could not get food or drink and I got quite an abrupt response and when they phoned haybarn the lady on reception was told it was shut on which no apology followed also on picture of ramblers rest it is quite misleading it looks as though it is set with lots of parking and by its self I could just get my car on never mind 2. Mark Jackson, Leeds
Ramblers rest limefitt park
Friday 8 September 2017
Saturday 8 July 2017
Short break at Ramblers Rest
Friday 9 June 2017
Great site, lovely accommodation in beautiful setting. Ideal for families. Would definitely return & recommend to others Charlotte Ellwood, Burton Upon Trent
Friday 5 May 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.