Ramblers RestLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Ramblers Rest is situated in the Pinewood area of Limefitt Park, a delightful location, with magnificent views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an enclosed sun deck.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area, with full length windows looking out across to the fells beyond. Pitched ceiling with pine clad walls add to the traditional log cabin feel.
- Furniture includes a 2 seater fabric sofas and two armchairs. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a wall mounted flat screen TV. DVD player. DAB radio. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Feature fire place with electric fire.
- Broadband connection via BT home hub (unlimited use).
- Kitchen: The contemporary fitted kitchen is bright, well appointed and equipped, with gas hob with 4 rings & fan assisted electric oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and drawers. En-suite luxury shower room with toilet and basin; wall mounted 32" TV/DVD. The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe. Wall mounted 19" TVD/DVD with PS2 and games.
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, with fabulous views of the surrounding area. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A slab or stone will be provided: please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to the lodge.
Friday 5 May 2017
Friday 28 April 2017
A quiet and beautiful well maintained family and pet friendly site in a stunning area. A 10min drive from Windermere. Lodge was modern, clean and very well equipped- impressed with the large en-suite and decent shower! All bedrooms had TVs and kids room also had a PlayStation, a must for teenagers! Facilities for kids included play park, football pitch, horse riding centre on site, stream for splashing about in and a games area at the family Haybarn Pub (pool table, darts, board games for all ages, PlayStation, some amusement and Sky TV) A lovely large fenced off area safe for letting your dogs off the lead and run around for some well deserved fun too! Lots of beautiful walks and areas to explore. Maps and details of specific walks available at the Haybarn. Overall well impressed and hope to return to explore more of this gorgeous area! Derek Rae, Windygates
Ramblers Rest Holiday Lodge
Friday 28 October 2016
The lodge had not been cleaned prior to our arrival. In addition to crumbs and surfaces not wiped . The dishwasher had not been emptied the beds had not been changed - they had dirty linen on them, the towels were wet and lying on the floor. The reception staff were helpful in contacting the people responsible for cleaning the lodge. The response was prompt - we had people cleaning the lodge half an hour after the phone call - this was 8:30 on a Friday night. From this point onwards our stay was very good . The lodge was comfortable the location is great and the person responsible for the cleaning staff came round in the morning to make sure we were satisfied. George Tennant, North Berwick
Ramblers Rest September 2016
Monday 19 September 2016
I booked this lodge for my myself, my partner and our dog. Situated on a excellent park in the trout beck valley this lodge was very clean, spacious and met all our needs and dog friendly which was the deciding factor. The park was very tidy, clean , safe and secure and very quiet and peaceful. The park has every thing you could need including a pub ( never went in so cannot comment on that ). Would definitely return to Lime Fitt Park and the ramblers rest. Shaun Shakeshaft, Milton Keynes
exellent base to plan your days out
Friday 19 August 2016
A very clean site, helpful staff, and very well equiped log cabin, all the family enjoyed our first time in lake windermere, limefit is well centralised for visiting the other lovely places around the lake. Paul Slade, Cwmbran
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.