Ramblers RestLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £50 on all stays of 3 nights or more when booked before march 31st. Quote: RAMBLER50
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Ramblers Rest is situated in the Pinewood area of Limefitt Park, a delightful location, with magnificent views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an enclosed sun deck.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area, with full length windows looking out across to the fells beyond. Pitched ceiling with pine clad walls add to the traditional log cabin feel.
- Furniture includes a 2 seater fabric sofas and two armchairs. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a wall mounted flat screen TV. DVD player. DAB radio. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Feature fire place with electric fire.
- Broadband connection via BT home hub (unlimited use).
- Kitchen: The contemporary fitted kitchen is bright, well appointed and equipped, with gas hob with 4 rings & fan assisted electric oven. Built in fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and drawers. En-suite luxury shower room with toilet and basin; wall mounted 32" TV/DVD. The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe. Wall mounted 19" TVD/DVD with PS2 and games.
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, with fabulous views of the surrounding area. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A slab or stone will be provided: please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to the lodge.
Ramblers Rest Holiday Lodge
Friday 28 October 2016
The lodge had not been cleaned prior to our arrival. In addition to crumbs and surfaces not wiped . The dishwasher had not been emptied the beds had not been changed - they had dirty linen on them, the towels were wet and lying on the floor. The reception staff were helpful in contacting the people responsible for cleaning the lodge. The response was prompt - we had people cleaning the lodge half an hour after the phone call - this was 8:30 on a Friday night. From this point onwards our stay was very good . The lodge was comfortable the location is great and the person responsible for the cleaning staff came round in the morning to make sure we were satisfied. George Tennant, North Berwick
Ramblers Rest September 2016
Monday 19 September 2016
I booked this lodge for my myself, my partner and our dog. Situated on a excellent park in the trout beck valley this lodge was very clean, spacious and met all our needs and dog friendly which was the deciding factor. The park was very tidy, clean , safe and secure and very quiet and peaceful. The park has every thing you could need including a pub ( never went in so cannot comment on that ). Would definitely return to Lime Fitt Park and the ramblers rest. Shaun Shakeshaft, Milton Keynes
exellent base to plan your days out
Friday 19 August 2016
A very clean site, helpful staff, and very well equiped log cabin, all the family enjoyed our first time in lake windermere, limefit is well centralised for visiting the other lovely places around the lake. Paul Slade, Cwmbran
Stay in Lake District
Friday 22 July 2016
Monday 11 July 2016
Always have a lovely peaceful time when visiting Ramblers Rest. It is important that we take our dog Millie with us as it is as much a holiday for her as it is us We have visited this lodge on a few occasions, Winter when the snow was on the ground, Summer and had beautiful weather. Will be sure to visit again. Tried the pub on site this time and had a lovely welcome. Millie loved it too. Our grandchildren loved the adventure playground. Janet Cowell, Warrington
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.