Robin ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
This modern, comfortable holiday lodge is situated in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park in a lovely spot with fine views. It has a deck which is not overlooked with a secluded private hot tub.
It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. It's bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with vaulted ceiling and built in lighting. Furniture includes two comfortable leather 2 seater sofas, and dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a 32" wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). CD/Radio. Wii console with wii 'fit board'.
- Patio doors open out onto the front of the sun deck affording lovely views.
- Kitchen: The well equipped fitted kitchen includes, gas oven and hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Two bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and drawers. The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space.
- Patio doors open out onto the rear portion of the deck directly to the private outside jacuzzi hot tub. The second bedroom has twin beds (narrow).
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, offering lovely views of the surrounding area. The deck is sectioned off, with a private and secluded hot tub to the rear.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for one car adjacent to front of lodge.
A lovely lodge in a great location
Sunday 3 September 2017
Friday 28 July 2017
Lovely lodge in a great location, nice hot tub. The only downside was that the couches are definitely in need of replacing, springs poking through, not comfortable. Haybarn Inn was ok but very limited menu. There are two pubs only a 10 minute walk away with a beautiful beer garden in the Mortal Man. Mark Reed, Durham
Robin view stay
Tuesday 13 June 2017
Friday 28 April 2017
Monday 26 December 2016
Amazing location, great for walking the dog each day, also a dog field for a little leg stretch! Customer service before our stay was really good, frequent contact from the owner. Hot tub is an amazing bonus to the lodge, although a little chilly getting in and out in december!! Only suggestion for improvement is maybe updating the mattress and the sofa's. We both found them very uncomfortable and suffered with very stiff backs for a day or two after sleeping/sitting on them. Kitchen was well equipped and fridge/freezer nicely sized. Will definitely return (maybe when the weather warms up!) Many thanks Guest , Flookburgh
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.