Robin ViewLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
This modern, comfortable holiday lodge is situated in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park in a lovely spot with fine views. It has a deck which is not overlooked with a secluded private hot tub.
It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. It's bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly - up to 2 dogs welcome.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with vaulted ceiling and built in lighting. Furniture includes two comfortable leather 2 seater sofas, and dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a 32" wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). CD/Radio. Wii console with wii 'fit board'.
- Patio doors open out onto the front of the sun deck affording lovely views.
- Kitchen: The well equipped fitted kitchen includes, gas oven and hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Two bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and drawers. The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space.
- Patio doors open out onto the rear portion of the deck directly to the private outside jacuzzi hot tub. The second bedroom has twin beds (narrow).
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, offering lovely views of the surrounding area. The deck is sectioned off, with a private and secluded hot tub to the rear.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for one car adjacent to front of lodge.
Saturday 18 November 2017
Friday 27 October 2017
Stayed at robins view , limefitt park for a week in October . Excellent stay time to relax , go for walks . Windermere is only 10 mins away. Lots of puts and resterants all in good distance. They all allow dogs in and offering them dog treats. All welcoming . Will defiantly be coming g back some time soon . Paula Shrimpton, Liverpool
Friday 6 October 2017
Monday 25 September 2017
A lovely lodge in a great location
Sunday 3 September 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.