Roe DeerLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.6
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Roe Deer is a modern lodge in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park backing on to a small copse of trees adjacent to the playing fields. It is ideal for either families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people.
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an extended private deck.
Dog friendly - 1 family dog welcome
- The spacious and bright open plan living and dining area is semi divided from kitchen. Furniture includes a fabric corner sofa and two Ikea-style reading chairs.
- Modern dining table with 4 chairs. There is a wall mounted 32" flat screen TV and DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Kitchen: The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, slim dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster with ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, and an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin.
- The second bedroom is a twin with narrow beds (2 foot 6 inch width).
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath and over bath shower, vanity unit and toilet, and shaving point.
- Outside: there is a private and extended sun deck backing onto a small copse with the playing fields just beyond with views of the Troutbeck Valley.
- There is a recently installed private and sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
- An outdoor lounge set for relaxing and taking in the lovely outdoor views.
- A slab is provided for use with disposable barbecues.
- Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
Feels like home!
Thursday 12 October 2017
Our second visit to Roe Deer and enjoyed it as much as the first time, it really is a home from home! Ian Sutton, Sheffield
Family weekend break
Sunday 24 September 2017
Great value for money... But just a few improvements needed!
Friday 15 September 2017
To start, the location of our lodge was beautiful, surrounded by lovely views on all sides. On the booking it said there was room for two cars... not really though, so if the two car you're taking are huge, I'd maybe rethink the parking. On arrival the lodge was mostly clean but lost of tiny dead flies on the windowsill in the kitchen. The bedrooms and bathrooms were great, comfortable and very clean! Living area was smart, clean and comfy. Decking area was tidy and hottub nice and clean! I feel that the welcome folder needs updating!! We found other peoples booking information in there and it just looked old and needs an update. The instructions for the hottub aren't great! We assumed it would stay hot unless we changed the settings but when we can to use it on the second day the temperature had dropped down a fair bit and when we called reception we got told that it goes into sleep mode... this isn't in the instructions. The pub on site is great, food is good and the management team are really lovely!! It's a shame though that it can get super busy with not enough staff which resulted in the kitchen being closed for an hour during service time! We were lucky and ordered beforehand but we felt bad for the young families coming in for food and having to wait around with young children. All in all the site is fantastic and staff are very helpful! We had a lovely stay and didn't want to come home! Emma Hall, Brighton
Saturday 2 September 2017
Home from home lodge!
Friday 18 August 2017
I stayed here with my husband and 2 young teenage children. The lodge really was home from home, every facility catered for from kitchen utensils to bedding, there wasn't anything that I needed that I couldn't find. The beds were really comfy and having 2 showers to use was a great bonus. There was even books and jigsaws for a rainy day and food and water bowls for the dog. There isn't a washing machine but there is a launderette on site if you really want to do washing on your holiday? There is a under counter fridge and a 3 draw freezer so I could stock up. The decking area is very spacious with outdoor furniture and was enclosed so the dog couldn't get out. This is a lovely lodge with fantastic views all around. Trisha Moynihan, Manchester
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.