Sheffield PikeLimefitt Park
No reviews yet
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (NEW to our portfolio May 2017)
Sheffield Pike is a luxury 3 bed holiday lodge located in the popular Ullswater area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys lovely views and has a great outside space to the front and side on which to relax. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 6 people.
1 medium sized dog welcome!
The lodge is only available to book between Saturday 24th June & Saturday September 2nd inclusive for 7 night stays (arriving and departing on a Saturday).
- Centrally heated and double glazed to ensure a comfortable stay all year round.
- Contemporary Open Plan lounge and dining area: vaulted ceiling with feature beam.
- 2 sets of full length patio doors open onto the front deck affording nice view across to Troutbeck village.
- 3-seater & 2 seater leather sofas.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD player. DAB radio and docking station.
- Feature electric fire.
- Well-equipped & appointed fitted kitchen with single oven & gas hob.
- Fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Kettle, toaster, ample cutlery & crockery, plenty of storage.
- Island breakfast bar with stools.
- 3 Bedrooms – One with double bed, two with full size twin beds, all with mirror-fronted wardrobes.
- Master suite has sliding doors lead to en-suite shower room with double walk in shower, toilet and basin.
- Family Bathroom with full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead onto large south west facing balcony/sun deck with lovely views.
- Patio furniture and chairs are providing for dining and relaxing.
Lodge located at Ullswater 8 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available at reception.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: May 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.