Shoreside LodgeFallbarrow Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge with Lake View
This compact modern 2 bed lodge and enjoys stunning views across Windermere from it's lake front position. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. Centrally heated throughout it offers comfortable, cosy accommodation all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Shoreside Lodge.
Accommodation Details :
- Entrance to the side of lodge through hallway.
- Tastefully decorated open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- 2 three seater fabric sofas, feature electric fire. Patio doors open onto the front deck.
- Wall mounted TV. Blue ray disc player.
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen with island cooking area with gas hob and oven and extractor chimney.
- Built in tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Hallway leading to two bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Shower room with toilet, basin and vanity unit.
- Second twin bedroom has narrow single beds (2 feet 6 inch). Fitted wardrobes. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Family shower room with double walk in shower. Toilet, basin and mirror.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at L8 and accessed by 6 stone steps to a short flagged path then a further 6 wooden steps on to the lodge deck. The accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front right hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a designated parking space opposite the lodge.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Shoreside Lodge.
All guests staying at Fallbarrow Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: June 2017
Fabulously situated on the edge of Lake Windermere
Sunday 12 November 2017
OUR STAY AT SHORESIDE LODGE NOVEMBER 2017
Sunday 12 November 2017
All in all a very enjoyable stay at Shoreside Lodge , clean, well stock, lovely and warm and in a great position, unfortunately it was let down by a strong smell of cigarette smoke on arrival which took a good full two days to clear using the extractor fan and opening all windows. On the information provided in the Lodge it does state NO SMOKING. Not sure what happened here!!! Lyn Oldroyd, Huddersfield
Sunday 5 November 2017
We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it and consider returning next year. The lodge was in a perfect location right on the waterside and definitely exceeded expectations. The only slight mishap was the boiler breaking down during our last night which is nobodys fault, but the staff didnt turn up to repair it before we left which meant no hot water for a shower Graham Dutton, Warrington
Sunday 1 October 2017
Friday 22 September 2017
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short 2 minute walk of the main centre of the Bowness on Windermere with it's many restaurants, pubs and attractions . This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. Voted the best park in Cumbria it is a great place to stay and relax whilst having everything right on your doorstep.