Average Rating: 4.6
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
We are delighted to welcome the stunning Sunnybank Lodge to our portfolio of lodges.
This beautifully decorated, modern and spacious luxury holiday lodge enjoys lovely views from it's elevated position across Limefitt Park and the fells beyond. It is located close to the Haybarn Pub and ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an elevated, spacious deck with patio furniture to enjoy the lovely views across Limefitt to the fells beyond.
We regret we are unable to accepts pets at Sunnybank
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Wooden floors.
- Lounge has a 2 & 3 seater leather sofa plus armchair. Wall mounted flat screen TV. feature electric fire.
- Dining area with full sized dining table and 6 chairs. Booster seat provided for infant to use (or a High Chair can be hired).
- Bi fold patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes: built in double electric oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Microwave, kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Island breakfast bar with stools.
- Inner hallway leading to three bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Luxury en-suite shower room with double width walk in shower. Toilet, basin and vanity unit. Chrome radiator/towel rail.
- Second twin bedroom has full sized single beds. Bedside draws and wardrobe.Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Third twin bed room with full sized single beds. Bedside draws and wardrobe.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, fitted furniture, basin and toilet.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Lodge located at Patterdale 3 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available nearby.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2017
A very nice and well equipped lodge in a great location
Friday 10 November 2017
Sunnybank is an excellent and modern lodge with everything you need for a comfortable break. It is well located to explore the surrounding area and the site it is on is well equipped and in wonderful surroundings. The lodge itself has some lovely views. The leisure centre to which you have access is also a nice place if you want to go for a swim (have a small padlock for the lockers). Jay Speed, Coventry
Monday 30 October 2017
Great location and lodge for a family get together
Monday 25 September 2017
The Lodge was much nicer than I expected and in a great spot with fantastic views of the hills from the balcony. The equipment inside was great apart from a couple of issues those being the oven door which would not close properly therefore making it impossible to cook anything properly and a drawer handle in the main bedroom which was broken - I am sure these could be easily fixed if the owners were made aware though. The bi folding doors seemed not to work either? These were only minor problems which had no impact on our stay. The Lodge was modern with good kitchen equipment. There is a dishwasher and washer/drier. We had nice weather for September which was good and we were able to make use of the playground on site with my two small grandchildren which they had all to themselves. It was really useful having two bathrooms including the en suite. Carole Nicholson, Chorley
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Monday 11 September 2017
It was great to stay at that lovely resort, had a great times with the family, great place for relax
Thursday 7 September 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.