Tall Trees LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.5
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Tall Trees is a modern, spacious and contemporary 2 bed holiday lodge located in the Keswick Court area of White Cross Bay. Set amongst the tall pine trees in the centre of the park its is a short 2 minute walk to the clubhouse and facilities. The lake and marina are easily accessible some 600 yards away. There is a spacious outside deck with a sunken private hot tub. Dogs welcome.
- Central heating and laminate floors throughout
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with two fabric 2 seater sofas and round pine dining table
- Feature slate fireplace with electric fire and wall mounted TV with DVD player
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with gas hob & electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Microwave.
- Island breakfast bar with stool chairs
- Washer/dryer in hallway cupboard
- Master bedroom with double bed, wall mounted TV/DVD. Walk through wardrobe and storage to shower room with walk in shower, hand basin and WC
- Second twin bedroom. Wall mounted TV/DVD. Wardrobe and dressing table
- Family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin and WC
- Large outside sun deck with patio furniture
- Private hot tub
Lodge located at Keswick Court 5 and is accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; 2 dogs accepted; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge locations please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: August 2015
Lovely week in the lakes
Monday 9 October 2017
This was our first trip to the lakes and this lodge was lovely. Clean upon arrival and plenty of room. Hot tub was brilliant, but due to time of year decking was looking worn and full of leaves. Pictures are slightly out of date, but nothing to drastic. Enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return. Great location as its situated not far from Ambleside, Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere. Recommend this lodge for families as well as couples. Laura Cowie, Grimsby
A fantastic holiday
Friday 25 August 2017
Very clean on arrival. Lovely modern lodge with a lovely bright aspect due to the many windows. Well equipped to make any stay comfortable. Hot tub was a joy and well attended. The power tripped and one call to Lake District lodge holidays and someone arrived within 15 minutes to locate the 2nd trip. Great service. Lesley Sutton, Herts
Friday 7 July 2017
Perfect stay and would be back again in the future.
Monday 3 July 2017
The lodge was perfect, worth the money we paid and would come back to stay in the future. Only thing was the sofa needed a clean as it smelt of wet dog. Gemma Millman, Settle
Friday 16 June 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).