Thirlmere LodgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.6
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with outside Hot Tub)
Thirlmere Lodge is a beautiful, spacious luxury 2 bed holiday lodge in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay on the main route down to the lake which is just 200 yards away. Tastefully decorated in a modern, contemporary style it has an outside hot tub on the front deck.
The lodge will sleep 4 and is ideally suited to families or couples.
Two house trained dogs can be accepted by arrangement.
- Centrally heated. Wooden flooring to living area and hallway.
- Entrance to the side of the side of lodge with a cloak room cupboard.
- Spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Quality furniture and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Living area feature electric fire with wall mounted 42" TV.
- Two 2 seater brown leather sofas and arm chair. Double patio doors lead out to the front sun deck.
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs.
- Bright spacious fitted kitchen with gloss white fronted units.
- Appliances include: 4 ring gas hob. Integrated single electric oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Free standing microwave oven.
- Storage cupboard.
- Carpeted master bedroom with king sized bed, range of fitted wardrobes with dressing table.
- Leading through to ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, hand basin and soft close WC. Chrome towel rail/radiator.
- Carpeted second bedroom has a standard twin beds. Fitted wardrobes and drawers. TV with DVD player.
- Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin and soft close WC. Chrome towel rail/radiator.
- Decking to 2 sides of no slip construction. Rattan patio furniture with parasol.
- Outside Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Barbecue provided (to be used as a stand for use with disposables)
Lodge located at Thirlmere 3 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: August 2016
Short family break
Tuesday 1 August 2017
Excellent lodge plenty of room and great having a bathroom with bath and an en suite with shower. Hot tub was a lovely extra and very relaxing. It's a fair walk (1hr) into Windermere or 10 mins by car, the on site pub was good although the pool table was broken. Swimming pool was good although quite busy even though you book in slots. Overall excellent accommodation, modern and loads of storage space Melanie Jaundziekars, Wakefield
Beautiful Lodge, Excellent Break Away
Saturday 8 July 2017
This lodge is beautiful and excellently kept. We had a great week away, even if the weather wasn't kind to us! Our first trip to the lakes as a family & we will definitely be back. Gordon Campbell, Blyth
Tuesday 4 July 2017
A Lovley Family Getaway
Friday 16 June 2017
The lodge is pristine. The bed in the main bedroom was the comfiest we have ever slept in. We used the leisure facilities which were spotless, I am normally so fussy about the cleanliness of the swimming pool and showers but these were pristine. The food at the on site restaurant was gorgeous, we ate there twice. The entertainment for the children is excellent, our daughter loved it. The use of the hot tub was great. We would definitely return to this lodge!! Samantha Barber, Reddish
Lovely lodge, great location and hot tub a bonus
Sunday 11 June 2017
We found the lodge easily, access code given to enter premises. Very pleased with the layout of the lodge, the bedrooms were spacious, the beds very comfortable (where did they get the mattress in the double room from - best sleep ever!) and the bathrooms were spacious and very clean too. The living area/dining area was open plan to the bay kitchen. The hot tub was amazing and the girls and I made full use of it. Spot on for location, would definitely use this lodge again in the future. We didn't use the onsite swimming pool because we thought the £15 they was asking to allow us to access was ridiculous, we used the nearby leisure centre for a swim, sauna etc, this was a short drive up the road but free to enter, itt was lovely! The food in the bar restaurant was very basic and not worth the money, so I'd advise anyone to eat out. Debi Pickering, Littleborough
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).