Tranquil WatersWhite Cross Bay
No reviews yet
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bed Modern Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub and Lake View)
Tranquil Waters is a modern holiday lodge in a quiet part of White Cross Bay close to the lake and with lake views.
The lodge is ideal for families or couples staying together and will sleep up to 5 people. The spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay all year round. To the front is a large deck with a lower deck on which the hot tub is situated.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Tranquil Waters.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with views towards the lake.
- Three leather sofas. Feature fire surround with electric fire.
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the front deck.
- Dining area with full sized oak dining table and 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player, mini hifi system.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with built in electric oven, gas hob, tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave kettle & toaster, plenty of storage space.
- Three Bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- En-suite shower room including toilet, basin and vanity unit.
- The second bedroom has two twin beds, fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The third bedroom has a single bed.
- Family sized bathroom with hand held over bath. Vanity unit with shaving point, toilet and basin.
- Outside deck with rattan style table and chairs are provided for relaxation.
- Lower gated deck area with private outside hot tub. Parasol.
- A slab is provided for using barbecues - please bring your own disposable bbq.
Lodge located at Lakeside 16. Accessed by 5 wooden steps to the decking. Accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Lower deck with wooden steps down to the hot tub. Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 1 car.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2017 (having been rented exclusively to a 3rd party from March 2016).
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).