Troutbeck RetreatLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury lodge is situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and enjoys all round views of the surrounding fells and Troutbeck Valley. It is ideal for families and couples, sleeping up to 4.
The high specification and well appointed accommodation benefits from full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay whatever the time of year and whatever the weather. Outside there is a large and spacious sun deck.
Dogs - up to 2 small/medium dogs welcome
- The spacious and bright open plan living and dining area has a lovely high pine pitched ceiling, with in-built spotlights.
- There is an electric feature fireplace, a 3 seater leather sofa, and 2 lounge chairs.
- A 32” flat screen TV, DVD player (a selection is available to hire from the shop at reception), an Ipod docking station, and surround sound music through the ceiling.
- The fully fitted kitchen includes breakfast bar with 2 stools, electric oven with gas hob, fridge & freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, ample crockery and cutlery, generous storage space.
- 2 Bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has King Size bed, ensuite luxury shower room with toilet and basin.
Second bedroom has full size twin beds (3ft wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Double French windows lead out onto the large sun deck, with balcony round to the front of the lodge, with a view out towards Troutbeck Village and the surrounding lovely area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- Barbeque: Stands or slabs will be provided but please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking to rear of the lodge for 2 cars.
Friday 4 August 2017
Sunday 2 July 2017
We stayed at no33 kirkstone ,troutbeck retreat. The lodge was excellent.the view was amazing. The bed was so comfy.went to Hayward inn for something to eat on site. Food was lovely. A little bit pricey but lovely nevertheless.there was everything you needed for a lovely stay.There were some lovely walks and we enjoyed evert minute of our holiday but with the extremely hot weather it made it even better. Will book at limefitt park again when in Lake District. Elaine Jeffers, Goole
4th visit - it must be OK!
Friday 30 June 2017
Well maintained, comfortable lodge in a superb, central Lakes, location. Troutbeck Lodge is probably in need of a little updating now if it is to retain a 5 star rating. Nonetheless, a really lovely place from which to enjoy all the Lake District has to offer. William Revill, Nottinghamshire
Great lodge, good location
Thursday 8 June 2017
Wouldn't book through anyone else
Friday 19 May 2017
This was our 6th time at Limefitt and once again no problems with booking or with the lodge. Well equipped and clean.like a home from home. Lake District Lodge Holidays were very helpful at the time of booking and contacted the owner in regards us taking our 3 dogs which she agreed. All 5 of us had a fantastic time. Have already booked for another break in November. Jacqui Goodman, Nuneaton
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.