Troutbeck RetreatLimefitt Park
Average Rating: 4.7
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury lodge is situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and enjoys all round views of the surrounding fells and Troutbeck Valley. It is ideal for families and couples, sleeping up to 4.
The high specification and well appointed accommodation benefits from full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay whatever the time of year and whatever the weather. Outside there is a large and spacious sun deck.
Dogs - up to 2 small/medium dogs welcome
- The spacious and bright open plan living and dining area has a lovely high pine pitched ceiling, with in-built spotlights.
- There is an electric feature fireplace, a 3 seater leather sofa, and 2 lounge chairs.
- A 32” flat screen TV, DVD player (a selection is available to hire from the shop at reception), an Ipod docking station, and surround sound music through the ceiling.
- The fully fitted kitchen includes breakfast bar with 2 stools, electric oven with gas hob, fridge & freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, ample crockery and cutlery, generous storage space.
- 2 Bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has King Size bed, ensuite luxury shower room with toilet and basin.
Second bedroom has full size twin beds (3ft wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Double French windows lead out onto the large sun deck, with balcony round to the front of the lodge, with a view out towards Troutbeck Village and the surrounding lovely area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- Barbeque: Stands or slabs will be provided but please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking to rear of the lodge for 2 cars.
Monday 16 October 2017
I was happy to see it was immaculate and exactly like in the photos. I have inspired many people by my photos in wanting to book and even the folks to potentially own privately on the site. Beautiful settings in Autumn but can imagine all year round too. Definitely would book again. Stephanie Piggott, Manchester
Friday 22 September 2017
Troutbeck Retreat Review
Friday 15 September 2017
Monday 14 August 2017
Lovely lodge but have to say we have been in better locations on Limefitt Park. The park was clean. Mark Bottomley, Stoke On Trent
Friday 4 August 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.