Water's EdgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Lake View and outside Hot Tub)
Water's Edge is a simply stunning top specification, luxury 3 bed holiday lodge in a private location at White Cross Bay. It is located in the Lake View area on the edge of the park and is not overlooked. It is a 5 minute walk to the clubhouse but it is right by the lake and marina and has extensive view of them and towards the fells beyond.
The lodge will comfortably sleep 6 (including two double bedrooms with king sized beds) and has an outside private hot tub.
It's the perfect place to stay in style and luxury whilst enjoying a lodge holiday in the Lake District.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Water's Edge.
- Centrally heated and solid wood doors throughout.
- Entrance through hallway to the side of the side of lodge with a cloak room cupboard.
- Opens into a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Quality furniture and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Living area with solid wood flooring and a feature slate fireplace and electric fire with wall mounted 42" TV. DVD player.
- 2 & 3 seater cream leather sofa. Matching cream reclining chair and reading chair. 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front sun deck.
- Light wood dining table with 6 chairs.
- Bright spacious fitted kitchen with 5 ring gas hob. All integrated appliances; double electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Floor lighting and island breakfast bar with stools.
- Master bedroom with king sized wooden framed bed, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV.
- Walk through wardrobes leading to ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, fitted bathroom furniture, hand basin and WC with soft close seat.
- Second double bedroom also with king sized wooden framed bed, bedside drawers and mirror fronted wardrobes.
- Third bedroom has full sized twin beds, bedside drawer and mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, fitted furniture, wall to wall mirror with hand basin and WC with soft close seat.
- Decking to 3 sides with rattan patio furniture and bistro set.
- The private hot tub is located to the corner of the front deck which faces the lake.
Lodge located at Lake View 8 and accessed by 6 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: August 2015
Lovely weekend Break
Monday 20 November 2017
Had a lovely break at waters edge at White Cross Bay. Weather was kind to us and the lodge was superb although Im a bit biased as had been to the lodge before for a surprise party. It is stunning. All our party enjoyed the stay and would book again . This my wife and Is third visit to one of the lodges so we are hooked. If I was going to have anything negative to say then the only thing I could think of is that the shower supply in the Ensuite flattens if some one uses the other bathroom otherwise 10/10 Andrew Mcnamee, Barrow
Wednesday 1 November 2017
We have stayed in this lodge before. It is beautiful and has everything you need . The location is really private so when you are in the hot tub no one is over looking you . We visited a few places on the Saturday but on the Sunday just relaxed in the lodge which is a lovely change for us to just sit about . It has a home from home feel . Dianne Wilson, Bishop Auckland
Perfect 2nd stay
Tuesday 17 October 2017
This is our 2nd time in waters edge lodge, again it did not fail our expectations. Relaxing, lovely location and this lodge is perfect and provides everything u need. It is comfortable, clean, modern and very spacious and the hot tub just adds to it .The location of the lodge is perfect, with a good view of lake Windermere and on both of our stays we have got to see the deer in the ground next to the lodge. I cant rate this place any higher Andrew Carbonaro, Liverpool
My husband's 50th birthday
Monday 9 October 2017
Monday 25 September 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).