Water's EdgeWhite Cross Bay
Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Lake View and outside Hot Tub)
Water's Edge is a simply stunning top specification, luxury 3 bed holiday lodge in a private location at White Cross Bay. It is located in the Lake View area on the edge of the park and is not overlooked. It is a 5 minute walk to the clubhouse but it is right by the lake and marina and has extensive view of them and towards the fells beyond.
The lodge will comfortably sleep 6 (including two double bedrooms with king sized beds) and has an outside private hot tub.
It's the perfect place to stay in style and luxury whilst enjoying a lodge holiday in the Lake District.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Water's Edge.
- Centrally heated and solid wood doors throughout.
- Entrance through hallway to the side of the side of lodge with a cloak room cupboard.
- Opens into a spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Quality furniture and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Living area with solid wood flooring and a feature slate fireplace and electric fire with wall mounted 42" TV. DVD player.
- 2 & 3 seater cream leather sofa. Matching cream reclining chair and reading chair. 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front sun deck.
- Light wood dining table with 6 chairs.
- Bright spacious fitted kitchen with 5 ring gas hob. All integrated appliances; double electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Floor lighting and island breakfast bar with stools.
- Master bedroom with king sized wooden framed bed, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV.
- Walk through wardrobes leading to ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, fitted bathroom furniture, hand basin and WC with soft close seat.
- Second double bedroom also with king sized wooden framed bed, bedside drawers and mirror fronted wardrobes.
- Third bedroom has full sized twin beds, bedside drawer and mirror fronted wardrobe.
- Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, fitted furniture, wall to wall mirror with hand basin and WC with soft close seat.
- Decking to 3 sides with rattan patio furniture and bistro set.
- The private hot tub is located to the corner of the front deck which faces the lake.
Lodge located at Lake View 8 and accessed by 6 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: August 2015
Friday 15 September 2017
My second stay at white cross bay.. Lovely stay at waters edge lodge, despite it being a wet week! Great base for exploring the lakes. Really enjoyed using the hot tub at the end of the day to relax. The lodge was equipped with everything you need. Beds comfy! Our kettle was leaking and this was quickly replaced. Friendly staff at the club. At booking we were happy with the price as we thought the lodge was right on the waters edge, but I was a little disappointed that despite being able to see the Lake, the view was obscured by the lodge in front that was actually on the waters edge. The only thing I could ask that would be improved was that the bathrooms were visibly clean but didn't smell freshly clean. But wouldn't stop me returning! Laura O'donoghue, Guildford
Friday 14 July 2017
The Lodge was in a great location right on the edge of the Lake in a quiet corner of the park. It was a very modern Lodge with a well laid out interior & very well kitted out. The park was in a great location, ideal for exploring the local area & near to many attractions. We would have no hesitation in recommending to family & friends & would love to make a return visit at some stage in the future. Sharen Hassall, Chester
Best lodge we have stayed in.
Friday 23 June 2017
Sunday 28 May 2017
Friday 19 May 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).