Yew Tree LodgeWhite Cross Bay
No reviews yet
SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Get Discount
Save £80 on all stays of 4 nights or more taken in April, May or June 2017. Quote: YEWTREE80
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with outside Hot Tub)
Yew Tree is a modern style, comfortable and homely lodge, situated in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay. It is ideal for families or 2 couples and will sleep up to 6 people (maximum 4 adults).The 3rd bedroom only has smaller bunk beds suitable for children 12 years and under
The lodge benefits from full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay throughout the year. It also enjoys a great location within the park on the edge of the woodland. It is ideal for a Lakeland break and offers great value accommodation.
Pet Friendly – 2 dogs welcome!
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Open plan living and dining area with feature fireplace with an electric fire. Wall mounted TV (with a selection of Sky Channels through the park TV feed).
- 2 & 3 seater fabric sofas. Light wood dining table and 6 chairs.
- Separate fitted kitchen with built in electric oven and gas hob. Freestanding dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster cutlery, crockery and storage space.
- Master bedroom has a double bed with built in wardrobes, bedside cabinets and wall mounted TV.
- The second bedroom also has a double bed, built in wardrobes, bedside cabinet and wall mounted TV.
- The third bedroom has small size bunk beds (5'9 x 2'6) which are only suitable for children under 12 years old.Wall mounted TV.
- A shower room serves all bedrooms and includes a shower cubicle, toilet, hand basin, towel rail and storage unit.
- Separate toilet with WC and hand basin.
- Externally there is a covered veranda and seating area.
- Raised side deck with patio furniture and a private hot tub located to the rear of the side deck.
The lodge is located in Skiptory Howe 41A and is accessed by 4 steep steps to the decking area and then all is on the same level. The decking areas are fully enclosed. Parking to the front of the lodge for two cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is located between Windermere & Ambleside on the shores of Lake Windermere. It is one of the most popular holiday parks in the very heart of the Lake District and the great location makes it a convenient base for a self catering stay in the area.
The focal point is the lake front and marina with stunning views across to the surrounding fells and countryside. The park offers plenty to do with a large clubhouse which includes the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities (a £15 local charge applies to use the pool and gym).