Let Your Lodge through Lake District Lodge Holidays
Do you own a holiday lodge and want to let it out to cover the running costs or even make a little profit?
Then look no further than Lake District Lodge Holidays. The only dedicated, specialist Holiday Lodge Rental Agent in the Lake District.
- Do you find you haven't really got the the time to deal with managing enquiries or bookings for your lodge let alone running it as professionally as you would like?
- Would you like to ensure your Holiday Lodge continues to produce the maximum income possible from private holiday lets to cover at least your annual running costs?
- Are you already using a larger cottage agency or park owner who charge a significant commission but don't deliver the level of bookings or service you expect?
Then speak to Mark or Simon at Lake District Lodge Holidays today on 015394 68032 or email email@example.com about how we can do all this at a very competitive commission rate. We have the expertise and knowledge of the Holiday Lodge rental market to manage your lodge in a way that gets results. The perfect partnership to get your lodge earning the income you need. We will take the hassle away from managing the bookings for your Holiday Lodge.....
Lake District Lodge Holidays originally started in 2006 following significant demand for letting our own 2 lodges. Fast forward to 2017 and we now arrange bookings for and/or manage over 80 holiday lodges. We have recently moved to our new Headquarters at Yewgarth, New Road, Windermere where our team of is 7 'Holiday Lodge Experts' is based.
Many owners have joined Lake District Lodge Holidays through word of mouth and our now well established reputation for delivering results based on our knowledge and understanding of the lodge rental market.
URGENT - We need more lodge accommodation at Fallbarrow Park due to significant demand for holiday rentals!
We currently rent lodges around Windermere at Limefitt Park, White Cross Bay, Fallbarrow & High Borrans. Our portfolio at Limefitt Park and White Cross Bay is now closed for 2017. Due to significant demand we are looking for more lodges at Fallbarrow to join us. Many guests also would like to stay on other parks in other locations around Cumbria so we are interested in talking to other park or lodge owners in the Ullswater, Ambleside, Coniston & Newby Bridge areas.
We understand everything that is required to let a lodge successfully - from the initial enquiry to after stay feedback and everything in between. This helps to deliver repeat bookings and guest referrals to secure future income (A number of our lodges get as much as 50% returning or recommended guests).
We now offer the biggest choice of holiday lodges and log cabins to rent in the South Lakes area in one place. We currently manage bookings for over 80 lodges at Limefitt Park, White Cross Bay & Fallbarrow in the Windermere area and arranged over 4500 stays for our guests in 2016.
Being a specialist agency and knowing our lodges intimately means we can offer a range of services tailored to each individual lodge owner depending on their needs. This recognises these will be different depending on the reasons for letting.
We offer two distinct levels of service with commission starting at just 15% (including VAT):
- Bookings Management – everything from an initial enquiry through to post stay correspondence.
- Full Management – Bookings Management plus dealing with all aspects of running the lodge for the guest experince on behalf of owners.
We do not offer an advertising service and will only arrange bookings for privately owned lodges where we are the sole agent. Where there is already a separate website or adverts for the accommodation then we will ask that all enquiries are directed to us. Our online booking system can also be easily integrated into any website to assist with bookings.
Owners can have as much or as little involvement in the day-to-day management of their lodge as they choose, depending on the level of service required. This is backed up by our processes and procedures and use of a state-of-the-art Online Booking System to deliver a superior service to owners and guests alike - quite simply to get the level of bookings required.
There are no set up fees although we ask for a contribution towards professional pictures and an optional video.
Key features and benefits*
- All lodges will have a set of professional photographs and video produced to show off the lodge to it's maximum potential.
- Phone and office opening hours - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 1pm on Saturday to handle enquiries, bookings etc. Website and online booking system active 24/7. Response to all email correspondence up to 8pm daily within 3 hours 365 days a year.
- Full management will handle repairs, maintenance and snagging through approved contractors as required (with invoices direct to owners so no add-ons). On site visits on changeover days. Maintenance back up 24/7 via dedicated and separate phone line.
- Housekeeping arranged via nominated cleaner.
- Regular lodge inspections - ensure lodges conform to legislation and have required certifications (e.g Gas Safety, PAT Testing)
- Widespread internet advertising for all lodges individually and collectively through Lake District Lodge Holidays.
- Easy to navigate website (including on-line bookings) which gets high organic search rankings on Google.
- Highly personalised service to both owners and guests.
- Ongoing advice to owners on all aspects of owning and renting a lodge.
- Income paid to owners monthly with detailed summary available through a secure log in to our booking system
- Significant targetted advertising to people are looking to stay in lodge accommodation.
*some or all of these depending on level of service required and confirmed at set up
Call Mark or Simon today on 015394 68032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you.
We look forward to talking to you and welcoming you to the Local Holiday Lodge Rental Experts!