SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Acorn Lodge, a popular 2 bed lodge close to the lake
Acorn Lodge is a deceptively spacious, modern 2 bed lodge situated in the popular Pony Meadow area of White Cross Bay. The lake and marina are just a stone’s throw away with glimpses from the lodge itself. This comfortable lodge offers great value accommodation. It will sleep up to 4 guests offering a double and twin bedroom making it ideal for both families and couples.
The lodge is used regularly be the owners who take great pride in ensuring it is cleaned and maintained to a high standard. This means it is the perfect place for a relaxing break at anytime of the year.
2 well behaved and house trained dogs are most welcome at Acorn Lodge along with their considerate owners.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- L- shaped white leather sofa and foot stool
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD
- Electric fire
- Patio doors open to the front deck area
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs
- Laminated flooring
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen
- Integrated under counter fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven and dishwasher. Gas hob, kettle and toaster, Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Washing machine in boiler cupboard
- Double bed with fitted headboard
- Fitted wardrobe, over bed storage, bedside drawers
- TV with integrated DVD
- En suite shower room with thermostatic shower, toilet, hand basin and radiator
- Twin beds and wardrobe
- TV with integrated DVD
- Family bathroom with bath, over bath shower, hand basin, toilet and chrome radiator/towel rail
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a washing machine in the boiler cupboard in the kitchen
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Acorn Lodge is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Rattan patio set for outside relaxation.
There is parking for 2 cars to the side and immediately in front of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Acorn Lodge has been rented through us since December 2018.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.