< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Beck of Beyond, one of only five lodges on an exclusive site situated on the edge of picture perfect Hawkshead
Located in the heart of the Lake District, Beck of Beyond offers a fabulous base for your holiday. Its central heating and feature log burner will keep you ‘toasty warm’ in the cooler months whilst the large veranda is ideal for morning cups of coffee, evening drinks and meals during the warmer months. The location offers tranquillity and fantastic countryside views to Latterbarrow and Hawkshead Hill. The small Lakeland village of Hawkshead is an easy quarter of a mile walk – ideal for exploring its higgledy-piggledy houses, cobbled lanes, archways and squares.
Beck of Beyond is a beautifully equipped and stylish retreat ideal for a Lake District holiday at any time of the year.
The lodge welcomes 2 well-behaved dogs.
Entrance is via a useful boot room with hanging space for outdoor gear.
- Contemporary open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room
- The space is light and airy with oak flooring, vaulted ceiling and two sets of double glass doors leading on to the large veranda with views onto Hawkshead Hill
- Stylish lounge area with large corner sofa
- The wood burning stove sits between the veranda doors providing additional warmth when needed
- Entertainment includes a flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player and an iPod docking station
Kitchen and dining area:
- Dining area overlooking the veranda
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen complete with island breakfast bar, gas hob and electric fan oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle and toaster
- Plenty of cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Carpeted master bedroom with king size bed
- Fitted wardrobes
- The master en suite includes a spacious walk-in rain shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail
- The carpeted second bedroom has twin beds
- Over bath shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail
- Gas central heating ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Logs are available to purchase locally
- A selection of books, DVDs and games and provided
- A storage bag is provided with everything you may need for a baby including a steriliser, changing mat, toddler cups and plates plus a variety of toys
- In addition to all of this there is a box of toiletry essentials if you find you have forgotten something
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
Beck of Beyond Lodge is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes two well-behaved dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
Babies and children are welcome. A travel cot and high chair can be requested upon booking. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
A storage bag is provided with everything you may need for a baby including a steriliser, changing mat, toddler cups and plates plus a variety of toys.
Well-lit and spacious decked veranda with garden furniture overlooks Black Beck and across to Hawkshead Hill. Secure bike storage next to property.
Private parking for two cars next to the lodge.
Free wireless broadband is available.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability. WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Beck of Beyond Lodge has been rented through us since October 2019.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About Hawkshead Lodges
For more detailed information about Hawkshead Lodges please Click here.