SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with outside Hot Tub)
Bosun’s Lodge is a modern, spacious and comfortable 2 bed holiday lodge located in the Bowness area of White Cross Bay just a short walk from the marina and lake. It is ideal for either families and couples sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot – provided).
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Bosun’s Lodge
- Centrally heated.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- 3 seater leather sofa and 2 armchairs. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Patio doors open onto the front deck.
- Feature electric fire and wall mounted TV. DVD player
- Fully equipped shaker fitted kitchen. Gas hob & oven. Under counter fridge and freezer. Slimline dishwasher.
- Microwave oven, kettle, toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes and drawers. Dressing table. Wall mounted TV with DVD player.
- Ensuite shower room with corner shower (double headed), toilet and hand basin.
- Second twin bedroom, fitted wardrobes and drawers. Dressing table. Wall mounted TV.
- Family bathroom with corner bath and shower attachment. Vanity unit, hand basin and WC.
- Outside sun deck with patio furniture. Private and secluded outside hot tub with parasol to rear of the lodge.
NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS NOVEMBER 2017
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Bowness 64 and is accessed by 4 stone steps and then 5 wooden steps. Then it is on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Separate gated hot tub area. Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 1 car.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay currently have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge locations please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: October 2017
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.