< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Buena Vista, a two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge
Buena Vista is a spacious and tastefully designed lodge located in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is modern and well equipped offering guests a comfortable place in which to relax and unwind. There is a large deck offering extensive views of the surrounding valley. Buena Vista Lodge will comfortably sleep 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. A great choice for an unforgettable holiday.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Laminate floors in the hallway, living and dining areas
- Living area with feature electric fire
- One 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas
- 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front deck
- 42″ wall mounted TV, DVD player, iPod docking station (lightning connection)
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob, built in double electric oven and microwave, under counter fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Oval oak dining table with 6 chairs
- King size bed with over bed lighting
- Mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through wardrobe
- En suite shower room with corner ‘body’ shower, hand basin, vanity unit and toilet
- Twin bedroom with full size divan beds
- Bedside table and mirror fronted wardrobe
- Over bath thermostatic shower
- Fitted units including a hand basin, toilet, vanity unit and toilet
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Washer and dryer in the hallway with storage for coats
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Buena Vista is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in either bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is a large outside decking area to both sides of the lodge with rattan patio furniture. Outdoor storage boxes.
Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 1 car.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Buena Vista Lodge has been rented through us since May 2016.
Buena Vista Lodge Limefitt.
Review date: 13th September 2019
Review date: 09th September 2019
Review date: 06th September 2019
FANTASTI STYA AT BUENA VISTA LODGE (AUGUST 2019)
Review date: 30th August 2019
Another great stay
Review date: 14th June 2019
Review date: 26th May 2019
Review date: 05th May 2019
Relaxing Family Break
Review date: 03rd May 2019
4 night stay
Review date: 22nd April 2019
Review date: 09th January 2019
About Limefitt Park, Windermere
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park, Windermere please Click here.