Welcome to Buena Vista, a two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge
Buena Vista is a spacious and tastefully designed lodge located in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is modern and well equipped offering guests a comfortable place in which to relax and unwind. There is a large deck offering extensive views of the surrounding valley. Buena Vista Lodge will comfortably sleep 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. A great choice for an unforgettable holiday.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Laminate floors in the hallway, living and dining areas
- Living area with feature electric fire
- One 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas
- 2 sets of double patio doors lead out to the front deck
- 42″ wall mounted TV, DVD player, iPod docking station (lightning connection)
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob, built in double electric oven and microwave, under counter fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Oval oak dining table with 6 chairs
- King size bed with over bed lighting
- Mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through wardrobe
- En suite shower room with corner ‘body’ shower, hand basin, vanity unit and toilet
- Twin bedroom with full size divan beds
- Bedside table and mirror fronted wardrobe
- Over bath thermostatic shower
- Fitted units including a hand basin, toilet, vanity unit and toilet
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Washer and dryer in the hallway with storage for coats
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Buena Vista is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in either bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is a large outside decking area to both sides of the lodge with rattan patio furniture. Outdoor storage boxes.
Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 1 car.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Buena Vista Lodge has been rented through us since May 2016.
07th August 2020
Uncomfortable main bed and couch.rest of lodge superb as was decking area and numerous outdoor seating.
06th January 2020
Really enjoyed our stay in this lovely lodge. Was very spacious and modern with a good quality finish. Wish we could have stayed longer. Would love to return in the summer months to enjoy the decking area with the amazing views.
03rd January 2020
3rd visit here, 2nd time for Xmas and just love the place. Only downside this time was no tree lights, but we brought our own, no doormats as you enter, definitely need these in winter, we just put one of our own towels down to put boots on etc e needed, and decking was very slippy and could do with a jet wash. Master bedroom bed very hard but my husband loved it so just down to preference. On the plus side, the location is perfect, it is a gorgeous lodge with all amenities. We have looked at lots of different lodges on the site but always come back to this one. Just love it. Booking again now for March it April.