SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Traditional Log Cabin in a secluded woodland location (with Hot Tub)
Esk Pike is traditional Scandanavian style log cabin is situated in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay: one of the most private spots within the resort with woodland to 3 sides. It is a romantic retreat ideal for couples or families with children looking for a very quiet spot, sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well proportioned and traditional log cabin accommodation has electric heating and double glazing to ensure a cosy feel all year round. Outside is a deck which runs around the front and side of the lodge with private secluded hot tub.
We regret we are no longer able to accept pets.
- Double doors from the breakfast kitchen lead through to a delightful lounge which can be closed off for a cosy retreat, with a feature log burner effect gas fire.
- Furniture includes a comfortable corner fabric sofa and pine coffee table. For your chill-out time, there is a wall mounted 40″ flat screen TV and DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Mini hi-fi.
- The well equipped galley kitchen includes: Gas hob and electric oven, built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage cupboards.
- Two Bedrooms: both have electric thermostatically controlled radiator and wall mounted TV.
The large master bedroom has a solid pine double bedstead, built in wardrobe and dressing table. Door opens to an outside secluded side deck. The second bedroom has 2 full-sized solid pine single beds (one is slightly smaller at 5 feet 6 inch), built in wardrobe with drawers.
- A stable style door leads to the shower room including a walk in shower cubicle with power shower, Vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
- Outside, a veranda runs around the front and side of the lodge with furniture. There is a secluded private hot tub inside a wooden gazebo.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Skiptory Howe 9 at the top of a hill. For families with children the area immediately around the accommodation may not be suitable for playing outside. The lodge is accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot (can be hired) will only fit in the master bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Perfect relaxing break
Review date: 19th January 2018
Cosy and Relaxing
Review date: 05th December 2017
Review date: 09th October 2017
Review date: 25th September 2017
Review date: 31st August 2017
Perfect for a family break
Review date: 29th August 2017
Absolutely amazing lodge
Review date: 04th August 2017
A Lovely Holiday
Review date: 15th July 2017
Our mid week stay
Review date: 09th July 2017
Review date: 17th June 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.