Welcome to Fairfield, a dog friendly two bedroom holiday lodge
Fairfield Lodge is a bright and spacious lodge located in the popular Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is well equipped and comfortable allowing guests to unwind and relax after a day exploring. Fairfield Lodge is ideal for families and couples offering both a family bathroom and master en suite. The lodge sleeps up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. A cosy and welcoming holiday retreat in a beautiful location.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
- The open plan lounge and diner is carpeted with 2 fabric sofas, 2 and 3 seater, plus beech wood coffee table
- Feature wall mounted electric fire
- 32″ flat screen TV and DVD player
- The dining area has a beech wood table and 6 chairs
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Wall mounted TV
- Plenty of storage space with fitted furniture and dressing table
- En suite shower room with double width walk in shower, toilet and basin
- The second bedroom has twin beds (3 foot wide)
- Plenty of storage space with fitted furniture
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with tap attached shower, vanity unit, toilet, towel rail
- Fairfield benefits from its own dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
- Carpets recently replaced with laminate flooring in the living area and kitchen (November 2018)
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Fairfield is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side of the lodge is a deck offering pleasant views of the surrounding fells. Patio furniture and a parasol is provided.
Parking to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Fairfield Lodge benefits from its own complimentary dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Fairfield Lodge has been rented through us since March 2015.
04th January 2021
Fridge/freezer broke in our original lodge so we were offered the choice of 3 lodges a couple of dats before travel. We picked Fairfield, very spacious plenty of room for our 2 dogs. Clean and tidy, comfortable. Lovely views and great nearby walks, great site. Had a lovely stay over Xmas, peaceful and quiet.
03rd November 2020
Very spacious and clean. Everything in good condition.m apart from a little issue with the shower head which we reported. Everything we needed for cooking etc. We had a very comfortable, cosy, warm, relaxing stay. Our young children absolutely loved it. We didnt want to leave! The views are lovely from the dining area. Beautiful walks on your doorstep. Amazing views from beer garden. Park is generally neat and tidy. Thank you
17th October 2020
We have been going to limefitt park for the last 7 or 8 years now, the family really enjoy going there and our Labrador Holly enjoys it more than us as especially because there is a stream running around the site, she likes to cool down on any day its warm Holly is 9 years old and she ,the family like the hay barn on site as well,which is excellent as well and the staff there on site are excellent as well.