< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Fairfield, a dog friendly two bedroom holiday lodge
Fairfield Lodge is a bright and spacious lodge located in the popular Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is well equipped and comfortable allowing guests to unwind and relax after a day exploring. Fairfield Lodge is ideal for families and couples offering both a family bathroom and master en suite. The lodge sleeps up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. A cosy and welcoming holiday retreat in a beautiful location.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
- The open plan lounge and diner is carpeted with 2 fabric sofas, 2 and 3 seater, plus beech wood coffee table
- Feature wall mounted electric fire
- 32″ flat screen TV and DVD player
- The dining area has a beech wood table and 6 chairs
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with double width walk in shower, toilet and basin
- Plenty of storage space with fitted furniture and dressing table
- The second bedroom has twin beds (3 foot wide)
- Plenty of storage space with fitted furniture
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with tap attached shower, vanity unit, toilet, towel rail
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Fairfield is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side of the lodge is a deck offering pleasant views of the surrounding fells. Patio furniture and a parasol is provided.
Parking to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators. Please ask/register at reception upon check-in.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Fairfield Lodge has been rented through us since March 2015.
Home from home
Review date: 26th October 2018
Review date: 01st October 2018
Lovely lodge in a stunning location
Review date: 22nd September 2018
Review date: 14th September 2018
Peace and tranquility
Review date: 07th September 2018
Fantastic stay at fairfield lodge
Review date: 30th July 2018
Review date: 23rd June 2018
Lovely lovely holiday
Review date: 04th June 2018
Stunning lodge in a beautiful setting. Amazing value for money will be going again
Review date: 04th December 2017
Beautiful lodge in beautiful lake district
Review date: 24th November 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.