SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
Fell View is a luxury lodge in the Kirkstone Area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet position with views of the surrounding fells from the deck. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The well appointed and customised accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing for a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a deck to the front and side.
The lodge is tastefully decorated throughout with 2 leather sofas, laminate floor through the living area and hallway and carpets in the bedrooms.
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Fell View Lodge
- Your spacious open plan lounge and dining area has a pitched pine ceiling and feature fire place with electric fire. Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck with lovely views. Furniture includes 2 leather sofas and a dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV & DVD player.
- The well equipped and superbly appointed fitted kitchen has an island breakfast bar style worktop with bar stools; a single gas oven and hob, built in fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Three Bedrooms – all with fitted wardrobes and drawers:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed; the ensuite shower room with body jet shower, toilet and basin.
- The second & third bedrooms both have full sized twin beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck which extends around the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or base will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kikstone 16 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available at reception.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
The travel cot provided will fit into the double and one twin bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Fantastic 4 night break
Review date: 06th August 2018
Great stay loved it !
Review date: 02nd August 2018
Excellent stay at this place
Review date: 08th July 2018
This was a last minute booking however the process was very quick. An excellent weekend away.
Review date: 11th June 2018
Review date: 08th June 2018
Review date: 16th April 2018
Review date: 02nd March 2018
Excellent 2 night break
Review date: 19th February 2018
Long weekend with grandkids
Review date: 02nd October 2017
Our stay at Fell View, Limefitt Park, - 21-25/08/17
Review date: 10th September 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.