Welcome to Fellside Retreat, a two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge
Fellside Retreat is a great value 2 bedroom holiday lodge at Limefitt Park. The lodge is centrally located and benefits from an extended deck bordered by a Lakeland stone wall. Fellside Retreat has been tastefully refurbished for the start of the 2018 season and now offers an even more comfortable stay. The lodge will appeal to both couples and families sleeping up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. The location is excellent for exploring the surrounding area and nearby attractions. You can then return and relax in the comfort of Fellside Retreat.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
- Entrance to the side of lodge through hallway
- Bright, open plan living and dining area semi divided from the kitchen
- Focal fire surround with electric fire
- Wall mounted TV
- Furniture includes two 2 seater leather sofas
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a gas hob and electric oven, fridge, separate freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Range of fitted wardrobes and bedside drawers
- En suite shower room includes a corner cubicle with thermostatic shower, toilet and basin
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds (3 foot wide)
- Plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath and shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Fellside Retreat is accessed by 5 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors open onto the front deck. Patio furniture and a parasol are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Fellside Retreat Lodge has been rented through us since September 2012.
03rd November 2019
Really nice break away. We went for some peacful walks and it's certainty a great area for that. The site was nice, clean, dog friendly and staff were nice. Would definitely come back and recommend others
23rd September 2019
A lovely place to stay .limefitt is always great and very dog friendly.just need to pay more attention to the cleaning in the lodge.! But apart from that it was great.
22nd September 2019
A very clean, modern lodge, home from home, we would definitely recommend it. Park staff very helpful, scenery is amazing.