< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Holiday Lodge
Forest Pines is a modern, spacious 3 bed holiday lodge located in the Beech Hill area of Fallbarrow Park. In a quieter area of the park surrounded by mature trees, it is just a 5 minute walk to the clubhouse and facilities. The lake and marina are easily accessible and the lodge has glimpses of the lake a few yards away. There is a spacious outside deck.
The lodge is perfect for enjoying a family break in very pleasant surroundings within close proximity of the centre of Bowness on Windermere. The lodge will sleep 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot – can be hired)
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Forest Pines
Accommodation details for Forest Pines:
- Centrally heated and carpeted throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Patio doors lead onto the deck which extends around the side of the lodge.
- 2 & 3 seater fabric sofa and chair. Coffee table. Wall mounted TV with DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with island breakfast bar and stools.
- Gas hob and electric oven. Microwave. Under counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Plenty of kitchen storage.
- Master bedroom with king sized bed. Bedside drawers and dressing table. Walk in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV. Patio door access to the side deck with glimpses of the lake.
- Ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle (thermostatic shower), hand basin and WC.
- First twin bedroom with full sized single beds. Bedside drawer. Fitted wardrobe and dressing table. Wall mounted TV.
- Second twin bedroom with narrow single beds. Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawer. Skylight.
- Family bathroom with over bath thermostatic shower, screen, hand basin and WC. Mirror. Separate heating control.
- Washing machine in the boiler cupboard in the hallway.
- To the front and side is a private deck with patio furniture.
NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS March 2018.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Beech Hill 10 and accessed by 5 steps to the front door and the access to the deck. It is then on the same ground floor level; The deck is fully enclosed but not gated. Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot will fit in the twin room.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2018
Review date: 29th July 2018
Review date: 06th July 2018
A great weekend
Review date: 23rd April 2018
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short walk of the centre of the Bowness on Windermere. This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. It is arguably one of the nicest lakeside holiday parks in the UK.
For more detailed information about Fallbarrow Park please Click here.