Welcome to Glaramara, a traditional two bedroom holiday lodge
Glaramara is a traditional pine lodge situated at the popular Burnside Park on the outskirts of Keswick. It has a lovely position with views across open fields.
The lodge is ideal for a couple or family and benefits from its own unlimited use broadband connection. Perfect for a relaxing break with all the comforts and conveniences of home!
2 dogs are welcome to stay at Glaramara Lodge.
Please note: Stays arriving between 2nd April 2021 and 5th November 2021 inclusive are offered on a 7 night basis with a Friday arrival. Short breaks are available at all other times.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Feature fire surround and log effect electric fire
- Furniture includes a 2 and 3 seater fabric sofa, nest of tables, dining table with 4 chairs
- Flat screen TV
Kitchen area (Refurbished in November 2020)
- Well equipped and appointed pine fitted kitchen includes a ceramic hob and electric oven
- Fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery
- Storage space
- Washing machine
- King sized bed, dressing table plus wardrobe and storage
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds with a small dressing table and wardrobe
Family shower room
- Walk in double width shower with electric thermostatic shower, sink, toilet and electric towel rail, shaving point
- Glaramara Lodge has its own fast broadband connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Electric heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4pm and departure at 10am.
Glaramara is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot is provided free of charge. It will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed past the front door, secure and gated.
Wooden patio furniture.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Glaramara Lodge benefits from its own complimentary fast broadband connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Glaramara Lodge has been rented through us since October 2020