SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Glenridding Lodge, a spacious two bedroom holiday lodge
Glenridding Lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay. It is close to the main clubhouse facilities yet just a short walk from the lake and marina. This brand new (2019) spacious lodge offers contemporary styled accommodation with everything you would expect and need for a comfortable stay. The lodge will sleep up to 4 guests offering a double and twin bedroom, ideal for both families and couples alike. Glenridding Lodge has its own dedicated broadband connection for reliable free WiFi. It’s the perfect place for a relaxing break at anytime of the year.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Glenridding Lodge.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Fabric sofas with 2 arm chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD and sound bar
- Feature electric fire with surrounding storage
- Double patio doors open to the front deck area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with a 5 ring gas hob, built in double oven, grill and microwave
- Large American style fridge/freezer, under counter dishwasher and wine cooler
- Kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- King size bed with fitted headboard
- Built in wardrobe, bedside units and dressing table
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower with thermostatic shower, toilet, hand basin, unit and radiator
- Twin single beds
- Fitted wardrobe
Family shower room:
- Walk in shower with thermostatic shower
- Toilet, hand basin and radiator
- Dedicated broadband connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Glenridding Lodge is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Glenridding Lodge.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is patio furniture on the spacious deck.
There is designated parking for 2 cars in the driveway to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Glenridding Lodge offers a complimentary dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Glenridding Lodge has been rented through us since May 2019.
Beautiful lodge! Beautiful location.
Review date: 06th January 2020
Beautiful lodge in an amazing area
Review date: 28th October 2019
A well appointed lodge
Review date: 09th October 2019
Lovely new lodge
Review date: 29th September 2019
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.