SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Glingly Dell, a spacious two bedroom holiday lodge
Glingly Dell is a spacious lodge situated in the Coniston area of White Cross Bay. The lodge is well equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay. The quiet cul-de-sac location backing onto woodland offers a welcoming retreat from which to relax and unwind.
Sorry we are unable to accepts dogs at Glingly Dell Lodge.
- Open plan living area with pitched ceiling
- Two leather sofas
- Feature wall mounted electric fire
- Glass TV unit with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Music system and speakers
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Semi divided from the lounge area
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances – gas hob and oven, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Double bed
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle and thermostatic shower, fitted unit, hand basin and toilet
- Full size twin beds
- Large wardrobe and dressing table
- Wall mounted TV
- The main bathroom includes an over bath shower, folding screen, fitted unit with hand basin and toilet
- The lodge has 3 bedrooms however only 2 are for guest use
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Glingly Dell is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Glingly Dell.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. It is possible to fit two travel cots in the twin bedroom. If hired, items will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot/s.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Glingly Dell has been rented through us since January 2019
Review date: 09th August 2019
Lovely relaxing week stay at Glingly dell
Review date: 02nd August 2019
Great stay in a lovely place
Review date: 27th July 2019
Great spacious lodge
Review date: 21st July 2019
Great weekend getaway for the family!
Review date: 30th June 2019
Reason for staying at glinkly dell lodge
Review date: 17th June 2019
A week in the Lakes
Review date: 02nd June 2019
Didn't want to leave!
Review date: 30th April 2019
A very enjoyable stay
Review date: 30th April 2019
Review date: 19th March 2019
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.