SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Glingly Dell, a spacious two bedroom holiday lodge
Glingly Dell is a spacious lodge in the Coniston area of White Cross Bay. The lodge is well equipped with everything you might need for a relaxing stay.
The quiet cul-de-sac location backing onto woodland offers a welcoming retreat from which to relax and unwind.
Sorry we are unable to accepts dogs at Glingly Dell
- Entrance into the open plan lounge to the side of the lodge
- Spacious lounge with two leather sofas
- Feature wall mounted electric fire
- Glass TV unit in corner with flat screen TV and DVD player. Music system and speakers.
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Storage in hallway
- Semi divided from lounge area
- Fitted kitchen including built in appliances – a gas hob and oven, full sized fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Double bed
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers. Dressing area.
- En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle and thermostatic shower
- Fitted unit, hand basin and toilet
- Full size twin beds
- Large wardrobe and dressing table
- Wall mounted TV
- The main bathroom includes an over bath shower, folding screen, fitted unit with hand basin and toilet
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- The lodge has 3 bedrooms however only 2 are for guest use
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Lodge name is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Glingly Dell.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will easily fit into the twin bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Glingly Dell has been rented through us since January 2019
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.