SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Grandpa’s, a comfortable two bedroom holiday lodge
Grandpa’s is a charming 2 bedroom lodge in the popular Bowness area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a great position just a few hundred yards from Lake Windermere. The lodge is well equipped with everything you might need for a relaxing stay. Grandpa’s offers Sky Sports and entertainment channels – perfect to keep all the family happy on a wet evening! Outside there is a spacious deck with glimpses of the lake – a delightful place to sit and enjoy a glass of something. Grandpa’s Lodge offers a welcoming retreat from which to relax and unwind.
Sorry we are unable to accepts dogs at Grandpa’s Lodge.
- Entrance into the lounge through double patio doors to the front of the lodge
- Spacious lounge with two 2 seater leather sofas
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted TV with Sky Sports and Entertainment Channels. Surround sound system for TV/DVD, iPod and Blu-ray player
- Separate dining area with table and 4 chairs
- There is a cupboard off the dining area with a washer/dryer
- Fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Kitchen equipment includes a 4 ring gas hob with electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Tassimo coffee machine (Please bring your own pods)
- Double bed
- Mirror fronted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- There is a door which leads to the decking area
- En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle and multi jet shower, hand basin and toilet
- Full size twin beds
- Bedside table and mirror fronted wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- The main bathroom includes an over bath shower and screen, hand basin and toilet
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a selection of DVDs in the lodge
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Bowness 72. Accessed by 3 stone steps to a small flagged area and then a further 5 wooden steps to the decking. Accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is raised with one step up and fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 1 car.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: February 2016
Review date: 30th October 2018
Short Break Away
Review date: 05th October 2018
Review date: 24th September 2018
Grandpa's Lodge Whitecross Bay
Review date: 03rd September 2018
Review date: 21st August 2018
Good location on site.
Review date: 03rd August 2018
Mr Edward Popplewell
Review date: 13th July 2018
Review date: 29th June 2018
Windermere spring break
Review date: 25th May 2018
Review date: 14th April 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.