SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Grizedale, a ‘home from home’ three bedroom holiday lodge
Grizedale is a comfortable and well equipped lodge in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a cul-de-sac location and is close to all the clubhouse facilities. The lodge will sleep up to 6 guests and benefits from a bathroom and en suite – a great choice for families. Grizedale offers a delightful base from which to explore the Lake District.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
- A spacious open plan lounge with vaulted pine ceiling leads through to the dining area with pine table and 6 chairs
- Feature fire place with electric fire
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seater fabric sofa and 2 armchairs
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV with DVD player (and VCR) plus CD radio
- The fitted kitchen is off the main living area and is well equipped. Includes a gas hob and electric oven, full length integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, storage cupboards
- Double bed
- Fitted wardrobes, cupboards and drawers
- En suite shower room with toilet, hand basin, vanity unit and shaving point
- The second bedroom has twin beds, a fitted wardrobe and drawers
- The third bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 ft 6 inch) and drawers
- Family size bathroom with bath (with tap mounted shower attachment) toilet, basin and vanity unit
- Regrettably there is no longer a gas BBQ at Grizedale
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a selection of board games and DVDs
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Grizedale is accessed by 4 wooden steps to the decking. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated.
The owners provide a gas barbecue which guests may use. This is replaced on their regular visits however if the gas runs out then it should be used with a disposable barbecue. If the barbecue is used we politely ask that it is cleaned afterwards for the benefit of others.
To the front and side of the lodge is a deck with patio furniture.
Parking immediately to the front and side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Grizedale Lodge has been rented through us since July 2014.
Cosy lovely break
Review date: 04th November 2019
Review date: 16th August 2019
Review Grizedale Lodge - White Cross Bay
Review date: 13th August 2019
Fabulous Easter weekend
Review date: 29th April 2019
An excellent stay
Review date: 15th October 2018
Very customer friendly nothing too much trouble was nice to know they were there if any problems
Review date: 22nd September 2018
A lovely home from home
Review date: 10th August 2018
Great service and product
Review date: 17th July 2018
Sunny weekend in the lakes
Review date: 09th July 2018
80th birthday relaxing week end
Review date: 22nd May 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.